What Have You Cooked Recently? -

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made red rice, kådun pika, and a sort of homemade pickle with vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. (It's all Chamorran food, by the way.)

I also made some chocolate chip cookies from scratch. The plating on both would have been a lot better, but I seem to have a drinking problem this month. :oops:

Show us what you got!
IMG_1870.JPG

microwave purrito

microwave on high for 3 minutes
kiwifarms.net
steak fajitas the other night (i used tip steak and cooked it with a pressure cooker to make it tender because i'm cheap + bell peppers and onions), vegetable lasgna last weekend, stuffed chicken breasts tonight (spinach and feta), and i'll be making gyudon later this week!

Xarpho

Ugly and weak
kiwifarms.net
A few things involving leftover poultry---first a stew with desiccated leftover turkey that had been in the freezer for six months, the accompanying gravy, half an onion, a carrot, several cloves of garlic, a potato, and lots of salt and other seasonings...it was quite good!

More recently I used the rest of the rotisserie chicken I bought from the supermarket cooked with vegetables, and put on pasta with cream of mushroom soup on top of that.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made some fish chowder with some toasted bread a friend baked for me and the boyfriend a week ago

Reactions: FatFuckingClown