What Have You Cooked Recently?

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made red rice, kådun pika, and a sort of homemade pickle with vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. (It's all Chamorran food, by the way.)

I also made some chocolate chip cookies from scratch. The plating on both would have been a lot better, but I seem to have a drinking problem this month. :oops:

Show us what you got!
IMG_1870.JPG

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
I made a decent rare striploin last night (it was thicker than I expected so it turned out rarer than I wanted, but hey, steak is steak).

I'm currently in the kitchen making a big batch of Sloppy Joe mix with some Angus beef, Bell and jalapeno peppers and onion with beer instead of water. Should be pretty damn tasty.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
im on a fucking kidney bean and tofu fucking kick. all i do is throw in an entire block of tofu in a pot, a can kidney beans, an entire bag of frozen stir fry veggies and then i let it simmer with some teriyaki sauce

Xarpho

He loves it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few things involving leftover poultry---first a stew with desiccated leftover turkey that had been in the freezer for six months, the accompanying gravy, half an onion, a carrot, several cloves of garlic, a potato, and lots of salt and other seasonings...it was quite good!

More recently I used the rest of the rotisserie chicken I bought from the supermarket cooked with vegetables, and put on pasta with cream of mushroom soup on top of that.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I forgot the websites name for a second and thought I'd actually get to bond with other people who are stuck in the ass end of the world.

I'm not actually, but the house we're renting part of is on farmland and my neighbor on the compound is. He grew pumpkins last season and this year there will probably be cows.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made some fish chowder with some toasted bread a friend baked for me and the boyfriend a week ago