• ”Wtf... Why would anyone sign up there? I've got to be missing something.”

What Have You Cooked Recently?

Discussion in 'Food' started by FatFuckingClown, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Raided the fridge for whatever toppings and made pizza. Homemade wholegrain dough and tomato sauce with fennel, peppers, spring onion and fresh basil. Not even ashamed to say that I ate the whole thing and had to take a nap after.

• Like Like x 1
    admiral

admiral I am very knowledged
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Blame @Null. He's really into BIG, BLACK DICK and BIG, BLACK DICK.

• Informative Informative x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. Aldi
    pack of nathan's hot dogs
    buns
    kraut
    can of mushrooms
    boiled the hot dogs with kraut, krautwater, mushrooms, and the liquid from the hot dog package
    drained them, tossed in a chopped onion

did them with that mix, srisiriariacihah, some banana peppers, some odds and ends
    good stuff

• Like Like x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Made a really good casserole recently with a Paula Deen recipe as a loose guideline.

For my version, I substituted the white bread with sourdough and replaced the ground sausage with a mix of ground beef, green onion and cilantro, then added about half a cup of heavy cream I had left over from a peppercorn porkchop sauce.

When you're making the egg mixture, toss in a few shakes of herbs de provence, a few drops of Worcestershire sauce, and a sprinkle of chili powder.

The end result is a really good casserole you can have just about any time of day. Sometimes I add salsa or Cholula to it if I feel like I need an extra kick.

• Like Like x 1
    D. Sweatshirt

D. Sweatshirt Shit's real, grip the wheel, lift steel

kiwifarms.net
  5. you have a problem, you're obsessed with cubes

kiwifarms.net
  6. I tried to learn the secret jutsu of sticking one of those limbless frozen turkeys in the oven and succeeded.

parsley sage rosemary thyme salt white pepper on it, in a baking bag, then at 350 for three hours and change
    got a thermometer and everything to make sure it wasn't deadly

Made some sauteed spinach tossed in minced garlic, and some mashed potatoes with sour cream and butter and minced garlic that I put in a casserole dish with cheese on top and put it in with the turkey for the last 20m or so.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I said fuck it and threw a cheese sandwich I made into an air fryer as an experiment for breakfast since I could not give a fuck about eggs or scrapple today. Here were the results:
    • The fans used in this mini-convection oven will blow away the top bread and your cheese should you do this.
    • The cheese melts and even burns before the bread will caramelize.
    • Butter will not spread and will just soak an area of the bread.
    • This shit will cook in about 3 minutes at ~300*F and is okay so long as you season your cheese with salt/pepper.

Revisions to this experiment include:
    • Use Corn Cob Holders to anchor the bread and cheese
    • Spread butter first to all of bread to ensure even coating

Results of revision:
    • Sandwich did not fly apart
    • Bread still remained white as fuck, but now buttery and dry like a sad buffet sandwich
    • Cheese less burned and desiccated due to not flying around.

Conclusion: Iron fry or pan fry cheese sandwiches you fucks; it'll taste better. But if you feel lazy this works too.

• Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I find grilled cheese goes easier if you bring the cheese up to "a little warm" in the microwave before grilling, similarly I premelt the butter.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I decided to go vegan a few weeks ago and just a few minutes ago I made myself some vegan ice cream (made of frozen bananas, soymilk, and some oreo) as a snack. Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 7.34.19 PM.png

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing The Leech King
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. My grilled cheese method involves heating butter in a skillet, then lightly browning the bread on one side. That's the inside. Then put in the cheese. It will already be melting before you even put it in the skillet after adding a bit more butter. Toast it on one side, then the other, and you have gooey melty goodness with the bread toasted on both sides.

Serve with tomato soup and you feel like you're 10 years old again. And still have a future. And hope. And optimism.

• Like Like x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. When you stare into time cube, time cube stares into you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. the races must not mix until time cube is solved

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Just made this vegan ramen with beefless beef tips, asian stirfry vegetables, vegetable stock, and soy sauce.

20180217_011344.jpg

Have been taking photos of the food I have been cooking and eating because a mix of autism and liking photos of food.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. That looks pretty good.

How the fuck do you eat soup with chopsticks though? You slurping it all up or something?

vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I always eat ramen noodles with chopsticks when I can. So yeah, I slurp my noodles.

DirkBloodStormKing

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I made a shrimp chowder with creamed corn, hot sauce and velveeta dip. Was really good on toast.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Lazy frittata. Four eggs, 50g potato chips, black pepper. Whisk eggs, add pepper and chips to bowl. Leave for ~4mins. Dump into frying pan. Cook on range until base solid (about 3-4mins), then under the grill.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Leek and potato soup is on the stove, I throw navy beans in to make it more filling. Most of my food is vegan, hmu if anyone wants recipes or tips or whatever

• Like Like x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.net
  19. I have a friend who dated a guy who made “toasted” cheese sandwiches, where the stuck bread in the toaster to toast it, put cheese inside, and then microwaved it. He was amazed the first time she made a grilled cheese sandwich on a griddle, he didn’t know a sandwich could taste that good.

• Like Like x 2
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  20. even if vegan food is gay and unrealistic leek and potato soup is good

• Agree Agree x 2
    XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.