What Have You Cooked Recently? -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Smurfskii

KF users are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
kiwifarms.net
broke noodles

fuck lot of green onions that I got from the onions I plant on the balcony, frozen corn that was in the freezer that I hadnt used for like 6 months, fuck lot of garlic and instant noodles
1626807432407.png

tastes alright, you can add meats & stuff to make it better

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
My sister prepared this incredible pizza dough recipe that was unbelievably crispy with zero doughiness. Let it sit overnight and everything.

We cooked a total of eight pizzas for the entire family on a baking stone specifically designed for barbeques, in a barbeque. Really, it was as close to a stone pizza oven one can get in a home setting.

Amazing stuff, all you needed was some tomato sauce and mozzarella (and optional arugula once it came out of the "oven") but we did go all in with all sorts of toppings as, like I said, we had enough dough for eight pizzas to work with.

a terminal posture

kiwifarms.net
I made a historical Soviet recipe makarony po flotski = Navy noodles, since it was popular on ships. It's just 'canned beef' ('tushonka' in Russian) and onions fried up and mixed with noodles. I used tushonka from Lithuania since I couldn't find Russian. I found out that this tushonka is more like corned beef with a different spice profile rather than plain beef boiled and canned. The dish was pretty tasty, but that's not hard when they put that large amount of MSG in the beef.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a historical Soviet recipe makarony po flotski = Navy noodles, since it was popular on ships. It's just 'canned beef' ('tushonka' in Russian) and onions fried up and mixed with noodles. I used tushonka from Lithuania since I couldn't find Russian. I found out that this tushonka is more like corned beef with a different spice profile rather than plain beef boiled and canned. The dish was pretty tasty, but that's not hard when they put that large amount of MSG in the beef.
them shits sound dank af
like Russian shit on a shingle or something

made some JP curry

most of a small bag of shredded carrots
three onions, quartered
bacon grease that was already in the big pan
couple of stalks of celery chopped
stir them shits up into the grease

while all that was happening, boiling some tiny potatoes in some heavily salted water, and two chicken breasts in 1"cube-ish chunks

mix all them up, cook for about 20m

go into the water phase and mostly follow the Golden Curry package instructions for a pack and a half of medium hot [tl note Japanese Medium Hot means Mostly Mild by the rest of Earth]

very good shit

The Potatomatic 2000

kiwifarms.net
Home made chow mein cooked in a wok for the first time. My mother usually made it wrong so it came out more like soup then stir fried. I pay myself on my back.
My wok is one of my favourite kitchen tools. That shit gets so hot and things turn out great in it.

I made some creamy sausage gnocchi. The recipe asks for some white wine, which I never have, but it's still real nice.

KeepHopeAlive

A snark and a salve
kiwifarms.net
It's been fucking hot and unusually humid in my beautiful desert valley so I've done 2 different cold salads a couple of times:

1) Cold pasta salad: steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cool crisp thinly sliced green, red and yellow peppers, olives, artichokes, purple onions, salami, tri-colored rotini and Bernstein's Italian dressing. Twice the veggies and half the pasta for lower carb purposes. Plus veggies are the BEST anyway.

2) Cold cubed chicken, chopped bacon, tomatoes, celery and a yummy dressing of mayo, minced green onions, minced parsley, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Placed on romaine with sliced avocado.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tonight was grilled teriyaki porkchops with grilled peaches and salad. Plus one of life's great pleasures, fresh rustic bread with butter and cheese.
It's been fucking hot and unusually humid in my beautiful desert valley so I've done 2 different cold salads a couple of times:
Lazy goma-ae is my go-to. Defrosted spinach, sesame oil, soya sauce, bonito, sometimes mayo and/or tahini.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you prep your peaches for grilling? I've made them once, cut the peaches in half, duste the cut side with cinnamon sugar and grilled them but they only ended up ok, but I feel like there's more potential there.
I'm way lazier and this was a last minute idea. It was frozen peach slices, semi thawed, and dusted with chili powder.

Tom Myers

🪑🐕✡️
kiwifarms.net
Just air-fried some ravioli. Store bought cheese ravioli, panko bread crumbs (cheese flavor), some cooking spray, then 6 minutes in the fryer. Turned out crispy and I dipped them in pasta sauce.

It was pretty decent. I'm forming the beginning of a plan to make my own ravioli or maybe tortellini. I feel that I could use some fresh tomatoes, cheese, and maybe some potatoes as filling and it would be great.