What Have You Cooked Recently? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

TC-P

kiwifarms.net
What's funny is, despite the cookbook calling it Saurbraten style, it technically doesn't fit that definition. You make a sauce out of green apple, onion, apple juice and ginger snaps that it sits in as leftovers, yes, but it's not necessary to full on marinade it.

Anyway, @TC-P I can shoot the recipe to you later. Don't have the book on me right now. It's sweet, sour, and savory with the barest hint of spicy, so it likes to be paired with a somewhat blander potato dish or a more bitter vegetable like broccoli.

When ever you get a chance I would like to try it. Thank you for the offer.

Jamma Ramma

kiwifarms.net
Pizza Sunday at my house. Vegetarian style. Hit me up for crust recipe
… years in the making

Attachments

• 2EF1C20F-099D-4DD7-A63A-83B2F493A765.jpeg
    2EF1C20F-099D-4DD7-A63A-83B2F493A765.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29

Faggery Daggery Doo

DON'T BYUU!! FORGET ABOUT ME!
kiwifarms.net
Made Nei Choru. Ended up not keeping the fried onions unfortunately because there was too much ghee and I didn't cook them right. I have no idea how to properly fry onions, apparently.

In case anyone wants to know wtf it is or give it a shot themselves.

Last edited:

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
I made this delicious plate of dumplings today! This one would be a perfect lunch or supper dish for this week. They are light, fluffy, and comforting. I also added a few chopped up apples, just because. And a small splash of maple syrup. Yum! A few weeks ago, I was searching for a simple and simple recipe for dumplings. I am more of a fan of dumplings, really. They’re so easy and comforting, and I love how they turn out. Plus, they’re gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian

Attachments

• food-g92188d541_1280.jpg
    food-g92188d541_1280.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 21

The Lawgiver

THE LONGER THE ICON OF SIN IS ON EARTH THE STRONGE
kiwifarms.net
I haven't cooked in almost 10 years despite being good at it back in highschool and the thing holding me back from getting off my ass and doing it now is the fact I feel like I'll fuck up beyond repair and it's withered like all my other skills from back before my life became a droning nightmare of stagnation.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I haven't cooked in almost 10 years despite being good at it back in highschool and the thing holding me back from getting off my ass and doing it now is the fact I feel like I'll fuck up beyond repair and it's withered like all my other skills from back before my life became a droning nightmare of stagnation.
Fuckups so bad you can't even eat them are incredibly rare.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
So long as you keep an eye on the food, nothing can really go wrong, cookings easy