• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

What Have You Cooked Recently?

Discussion in 'Food' started by FatFuckingClown, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Ground beef and stuff time!
    Can of mushrooms, some jarred jalapenos, half an onion, can of peas, and some puffed potato snacks a friend hated after getting a big bag of. Like funyuns but made of potato and flavored vaguely cheese-like. They melted and thickened like potato flakes, so it worked out pretty good actually.

• Like Like x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Breakfast mug cake. 53g Kodiak pancake mix, 31g protein powder, 4g baking powder, 125ml water, 20g craisins, 30g powdered stevia. ~400kcal. Mix it up, nuke for 3:30, or less if your microwave doesn't suck.

• Like Like x 2
    pwincess fwuffypants

pwincess fwuffypants always napping

kiwifarms.net
  3. Homemade pizza. Freshly made crust, leftover bolognese sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, mushrooms (sauteed in the bacon drippings), olives, bacon, ham and salami. Topped with oregano and basil grown in my garden.
    IMG_20190102_190757.jpg
    Forgive the picture, the light in the kitchen wasn't good at the time I took this on my shitty phone. But the pizza was fucking terrific.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    ExceptionallyExceptional

ExceptionallyExceptional Autism Incarnate

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm torn between semper fidelis rating and hating you death from jealousy

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I decided to give one of those air fryer things a try and bought one. Pretty happy so far, lived up to the hype.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    wellthathappened

wellthathappened One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

kiwifarms.net
  6. So they work pretty good? I was thinking about getting one of those myself because I fucking love fried foods but oil is a fucking pain. Not to mention drop some of that shit on yourself and good fucking lord you're on the pain train to fuckedsville.

Also;
    Made some simple Chinese tonight. Beef and Broccoli with sweet ginger soy sauce and mini spring rolls on the side.

ExceptionallyExceptional

ExceptionallyExceptional Autism Incarnate

kiwifarms.net
  7. Air fryers are really good for things like pizza rolls, tendies, tamales, fries, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Don't listen to the haydurs. Give it a shot.

wellthathappened

wellthathappened One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Chicken and cauliflower panang curry.

Cause I'm a traditionalist like that.

Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. For better for worse no pictures of either the meal that wasn't pretty or act that was less fun.

I had rooster stew. Friend of mine has chickens and bought a new batch one was well, not a girl. Young so mistakes happen. Being a hunter I got asked to deal. Snapped it's neck and did all the clean and plucking.

Now the soup, simple as all sin and was amazing I've used this tactic before but since the rooster was a youngin nearly a capon, throw all the meat in, I use better than bullion (chicken clearly for this) 2 spoons in a 8qt pot. Water, roughly 1lb of spinich, and at the end, 12oz of cream cheese.

Super rich and good. Ate almost half batch in a sitting after my skiing day. But like any stew/soup jar/can/bottle etc let sit and reheat it's even better. I highly suggest hot sauce in it just a few dashes even if you love spice.

• Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 5
    MerriedxReldnahc

MerriedxReldnahc World's Okay-est Proctologist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Today I decided to make some pasta from scratch. Pic is beef stir fry with mushroom and oyster sauce. I was too lazy to go to the store and buy broccoli though.
    noodles.png

• Like Like x 7
    Big Bad Fish

Big Bad Fish the nicest most caring person

kiwifarms.net
  12. After dinner I made hot chocolate (sugar and cocoa-based) with vanilla sugar and cinnamon

• Like Like x 3
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  13. Latest versions of ground beef and stuff I've had some zucchinis to burn through, so I cooked the shit out of them with the ground beef onions and stuff, then took a potato masher to them so the slimy zucchini innards dissipated into thickening the rest of the liquid, and the rinds stayed as a green veggie sort of thing.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I made bulgogi recently, ate that with some homemade kimchi, rice, spicy cucumber salad and lettuce wraps. The prep work was kind of a pain, but it was worth it in the end.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Slowbro

Slowbro Not a Digimon

kiwifarms.net
  15. Pho with taco meat, shrimp, and no noodles.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. So this was a recipe from the diet club my mum is guilting me into. It is presumably pretty low cal as the club lists it as free (this diet has rice and pasta as free foods, which seems odd to me but whatever)

Cajun rice and chicken, wholly inauthentic I'm sure. Red onion, garlic, chilli, cajun spice (from the supermarket), black beans (recipe said kidney beans but I thought black would be nicer), and basmati rice - cook in a sealed pan with chicken stock. Meanwhile dry fry chicken with more cajun spice and add roasted pepper. Mix the whole lot together.

Pretty nice, though the spice mix could definitely be refined. But made enough to feed an extra family, if we'd invited one.

kiwifarms.net
  17. I made fusilli with pesto rosso and pickled bell pepper

• Like Like x 4
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  18. Filet mignon wrapped with uncured bacon, topped with bleu cheese, and eggs. And BIG, BLACK DICK fried in the bacon grease.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. I decided it's pizza night.
    pizza.jpg
    Sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, habaneros, parmesan, crushed red pepper, cayenne powder, diced chicken breast, a drizzle of ranch, a drizzle of sriracha, carolina reaper powder, cheese, ghost pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning.

I used too much sauce in order to use up the jar, and it ended up a little soggy on one side, but not too bad.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.