What Have You Cooked Recently? -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Titty Figurine

Dead thot donor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stop making granola lately. Working on a balance of sweet and spicy without being so savory it's off-putting.

The best one in the last couple weeks has been a base of oats, flax, chopped cashews and almonds, and a handful of sunflower seeds. About a half stick of butter and a hearty amount of both barley malt syrup and maple syrup to give it the sticky crunch, probably a couple tablespoons of this pineapple ginger scorpion pepper sauce I'm hooked on to give it a nice little burn, and powdered ginger and cinnamon for yum.

Sometimes I've been cooking it on 235F, sometimes 250F, it doesn't seem to matter as long as it's stirred every ten minutes or so after the initial thirty min of baking.

Really good shit though.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ruins Everything
kiwifarms.net
1EE92E1D-0250-41F4-B96F-3CC5DAE04FFA.jpeg
In honor of Wuhan-chan tanking various things, I made a chocolate cake recipe from the Great Depression. It’s a very interesting recipe, no milk, no eggs, no nothing. It’s made entirely from stuff that would be found in the pantry, uses vinegar and baking soda to rise, and probably just faith as a binding agent. It’s very good, the texture is different than other cakes but still pleasant, and the flavor is just a good chocolate cake.
B902CD2B-B4E9-445C-9A04-01742E1177D4.jpeg

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1195907
In honor of Wuhan-chan tanking various things, I made a chocolate cake recipe from the Great Depression. It’s a very interesting recipe, no tard cum, no eggs, no nothing. It’s made entirely from stuff that would be found in the pantry, uses vinegar and baking soda to rise, and probably just faith as a binding agent. It’s very good, the texture is different than other cakes but still pleasant, and the flavor is just a good chocolate cake.
View attachment 1195911
Just made me think of this old lady who had a channel on this topic.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of those Walmart bags of ground beef patties, 75/25, straight ground beef, no hearts or miscellaneous. Tasted noticably better than I recall them being the last time I got them.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of those Walmart bags of ground beef patties, 75/25, straight ground beef, no hearts or miscellaneous. Tasted noticably better than I recall them being the last time I got them.
I imagine they were a bit of a grease trap though given the pretty high ratio of fat in them. Don't blame you for getting them though given tards hoarding causing supply issues.

Tags
None