• "Users of Kiwi Farms have no agenda other than to dig up more information on active social media users and laugh about it."

What Have You Cooked Recently?

Discussion in 'Food' started by FatFuckingClown, Feb 11, 2017.

1. In the middle of cooking spaghetti carbonara with mushrooms and onions right now.
    Probably Not

Probably Not SPOOOOOON!

2. Steamed chicken, cooked till light brown, and covered it with garlic and onions alongside salt, pepper and parsley. As a side dish a bit of fresh onions and celery. Pretty good. <3

friedshrimp fuckshit

3. Two pounds of cannabutter.
  4. Currently making homemade chicken soup.

JimmyHill'sBlarms YOU HAPPY NAPPA!

5. Eggs are not dairy
    • Agree Agree x 1

MustachioedHipster Don’t whizz on the electric fence

6. Made a perfect omelette for breakfast. Impressed all of my friends by cooking the simplest thing in the world to cook that somehow 95% of people manage to fuck up.

2-3 eggs in a cup, add salt and pepper, break the egg up with a fork so it is marbled, but not beaten, then pour it into an omelette pan which has been pre-heated with butter and oil. Tilt the pan and drag the cooked egg to the centre so the raw egg runs into the gap and cooks, go all the way around like that, then let it sit until there is just a fine film of raw egg on the top, then fold it in half.
    It takes about 3 minutes, I don't know why everyone has such trouble with it.
    Miss Walsh

Miss Walsh Strong independent woman.

7. I've got an addiction of eating Soy beans with tomato sauce, best food ever, it's best enhanced with chicken piece and white rice.

Soo yeah that's what i cook everyday, for breakfast i just make french toast with egg.

Schwachkopf I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.

8. made wafer with brocoli, spinach and bulgur it was pretty good and easy to make

Fatcat fat cats are really nice cats

9. Ditto. :0 oh what a world.

I love cooking eggs. I hate eating them with a passion, but I get a kick out of cooking them for people.

Sadcake Mah beetus

10. Roasting a whole stuffed chicken tonight. Going to have that and salad for dinner.

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

11. made some heavy duty nachos, not just the lazy "dump shredded cheese and nuke for 30 seconds" type
    red onion, pickled banana pepper, ground beef (cooked with minced garlic, worsticshriehr, and salt, then drained), then some shredded mild cheddar on top
    oven for a few minutes at 350ish or whatever

quite good

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

12. My husband is currently making stuffed poblanos with chicken chicharones and he is a god among men. I can't cook.
    Clown Baby

Clown Baby you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
    True & Honest Fan

13. Curry. Chicken, cauliflower and peas. Basically just chop, sauté, dump, and simmer. We eat it at least once a month.

FupaFiend Bread Baker

14. kiwifarms.net
  15. Butternut squash soup

I roasted two small squashes along with a head of garlic and two carrots, sauteed an onion and then sliced up the roasted veggies/squeezed out the garlic into the pot with the onions and covered with homemade veggie stock + s&p and some crushed dried thyme & bay leaves and set to simmer for about 45 minutes. Finished by blending until smooth and garnished with toasted pumpkin seeds and sage leaves lightly fried in butter, served with homemade no-knead bread.

Autumn food is best food.

MakeItRain taste the waste
    True & Honest Fan

16. I made mac and cheese for 3 people. Recipe said it served 4-5 people. Whoops.

Aint mad though it was really nice.

LtCucumber I sexually identify as Alex DeLarge

17. Golabki. (Stuffed cabbage rolls)

Its great food on a budget and freezes great.
  18. Cod with bacon on roasted bread. Saw it on cooking with tonetta and had to do it. Its good though cod is probably not the best fish for it.

True & Honest Fan

19. Chili with diced chuck roast in the pressure cooker and no beans because fuck beans. It was a very nice cut of chuck and at least half of it was actually near tenderloin level.

It was merely okay immediately after cooking it, but became awesome in the next several days. I just finished it.
    • Like Like x 1

AnOminous By dog’s wounds, that was some whoreson villain.
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

20. First I diced and fried some mushrooms and onions in a pot with some water so that they don't completely dry out when frying, then once they're well softened, I fill the pot up with about a cup and a half of water mixed in with soy sauce, (I add enough soy sauce in the water until it has an apple juice coloring to it).

Then once they all start boiling, I unpackage maru-chan ramen and honey ham and put them in the pot until they're well softened and cooked. Remove the large amount of liquid, but keep some for salt flavor and rehydration, put it in a large bowl and ready to serve. I think it's a pretty good substitution for those MSG packets for those who want to maintain some blood-pressure in them.

Yeeb-Renzo "NUT" :Waving_hand_emoji: