• "i hate these scumfuckers so much"

What Have You Cooked Recently?

Discussion in 'Food' started by FatFuckingClown, Feb 11, 2017.

1. In the middle of cooking spaghetti carbonara with mushrooms and onions right now.

Probably Not

Probably Not SPOOOOOON!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Steamed chicken, cooked till light brown, and covered it with garlic and onions alongside salt, pepper and parsley. As a side dish a bit of fresh onions and celery. Pretty good. <3

friedshrimp

friedshrimp 70s do

kiwifarms.net
  3. Two pounds of cannabutter.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Currently making homemade chicken soup.

JimmyHill'sBlarms

JimmyHill'sBlarms YOU HAPPY NAPPA!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Eggs are not dairy

• Agree Agree x 1
    MustachioedHipster

MustachioedHipster Don’t whizz on the electric fence

kiwifarms.net
  6. Made a perfect omelette for breakfast. Impressed all of my friends by cooking the simplest thing in the world to cook that somehow 95% of people manage to fuck up.

2-3 eggs in a cup, add salt and pepper, break the egg up with a fork so it is marbled, but not beaten, then pour it into an omelette pan which has been pre-heated with butter and oil. Tilt the pan and drag the cooked egg to the centre so the raw egg runs into the gap and cooks, go all the way around like that, then let it sit until there is just a fine film of raw egg on the top, then fold it in half.
    It takes about 3 minutes, I don't know why everyone has such trouble with it.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've got an addiction of eating Soy beans with tomato sauce, best food ever, it's best enhanced with chicken piece and white rice.

Soo yeah that's what i cook everyday, for breakfast i just make french toast with egg.

Schwachkopf

Schwachkopf 100 ON MY WRIST RICK RUBIN

kiwifarms.net
  8. made wafer with brocoli, spinach and bulgur it was pretty good and easy to make

Fatcat

Fatcat fat cats are really nice cats

kiwifarms.net
  9. Ditto. :0 oh what a world.

I love cooking eggs. I hate eating them with a passion, but I get a kick out of cooking them for people.

Sadcake

Sadcake Mah beetus

kiwifarms.net
  10. Roasting a whole stuffed chicken tonight. Going to have that and salad for dinner.

neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  11. made some heavy duty nachos, not just the lazy "dump shredded cheese and nuke for 30 seconds" type
    red onion, pickled banana pepper, ground beef (cooked with minced garlic, worsticshriehr, and salt, then drained), then some shredded mild cheddar on top
    oven for a few minutes at 350ish or whatever

quite good

XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  12. My husband is currently making stuffed poblanos with chicken chicharones and he is a god among men. I can't cook.

Clown Baby

Clown Baby you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Curry. Chicken, cauliflower and peas. Basically just chop, sauté, dump, and simmer. We eat it at least once a month.

FupaFiend

FupaFiend Bread Baker

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.