What have you eaten today?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Brahma

kiwifarms.net
Omelette for breakfast and I've been grazing on Brussels pate on toast all day. Way too much toast. Like 8 slices or something.

I've a do pizza in the oven though

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Recovering from a big dental surgery so um...lots of liquids. Peanut butter banana smoothie, tropical smoothie, chicken bone broth with herbs, apple juice, etc.

Not my first time doing this so I've gotten pretty good with my smoothie recipes.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
A country ham biscuit. I'm not much of a breakfast person so that was unusual, but I've reached my sodium limit for the day for sure.

Jeff_the_Thriller

He's going erver that cliff!
kiwifarms.net
Twisted Swiss burger from Sheetz. Swiss cheese, bacon, pickles, and spicy mayo, and coleslaw on a pretzel roll

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
A country ham biscuit. I'm not much of a breakfast person so that was unusual, but I've reached my sodium limit for the day for sure.