What have you recently eaten? -

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I ate recently was a microwaved pizza. Hopefully by tomorrow or the next day, I either get some Vietnamese food or try cooking myself a steak.

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
I had a dinner of 3 30z steak medallions in a portobello mushroom sauce with a side of garlic mashed potatoes topped with fried onion strings. Also a side of tomato caprese. Had a dark red wine to top it all off.

Reactions: Begemot

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Maraschino cherries from a Manhattan cocktail.

Edit:Weird, it showed this as double posted, but when I deleted the second it deleted both.

King_Scrotus

kiwifarms.net
Due to one of my classes in uni being located in the second floor of a campus coffee house for aesthic reasons, I tried fancy coffee for the first time, caramel Macciatos are pretty good, I can see why liberals all gather around places like Starbucks now.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently and by that I mean yesterday, I had some fried rice and chicken wings from a Chinese restaurant along with some lumpia my mother made for the family. The one my mom makes is always better than the packaged stuff you'd find in an Asian market.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I had a dinner of 3 30z steak medallions in a portobello mushroom sauce with a side of garlic mashed potatoes topped with fried onion strings. Also a side of tomato caprese. Had a dark red wine to top it all off.
I hope you mean 3 ounces, because otherwise that would be 7 and a half pounds, about the size of a goddamn newborn baby.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now knowing what I had today, I had some KFC as breakfast since I went out to get a drive bay with some of the money I got as a gift today. After that, I had some Filipino style spaghetti (sweeter than regular spaghetti) with bits of American cheese in the meat and tomato sauce, some pizza, and cake.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
I've had almost nothing but various forms of pizza and noodles for the past few days.
I'm surprised I haven't gained a fuckton of weight from it, honestly.

• Feels
Reactions: Dr.Research
Tags
None