What have you recently eaten?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Titos

Four Door S'more Whores
kiwifarms.net
Made some Tabbouleh as I usually do whenever I think I'm gonna get fired from my job and have to live cheap. Very tasty and since bulgur wheat was cheap as fuck /lb at my local place I ended up getting about 20 pounds of the stuff since just basic bulgur with fruit or veggies is a decent meal by itself. Gonna try making some tabbouleh with jalapenos to see how it ends up.

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Friend and I did horror movies for Friday 13th.
Also being Friday and us lazy as fuck we ordered it. Got a margarita pizza from a great coal oven place and she was insane and got 30 fucking wings... So we have a ton of left overs.

I have zero complaints.

Silencypedia Brown

kiwifarms.net
Friend and I did horror movies for Friday 13th.
Also being Friday and us lazy as fuck we ordered it. Got a margarita pizza from a great coal oven place and she was insane and got 30 fucking wings... So we have a ton of left overs.

I have zero complaints.
What flavor wings?

I had 1/4 cup of walnuts for breakfast again and my mother made me some chicken with spinach and bell peppers!

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just basic hot, this place hits em in that screaming oven vs frying. Way better imho.

1/4 cup seems very small are you on a strict diet?

MissDrama

I'm here for the chaos.
kiwifarms.net
I had a salad for lunch, with lettuce, chickpeas, corn, onion, boiled potatoes, mixed veggies, some boiled egg... mix all together, add a bit of lemon and mayo.