What have you recently eaten? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Xarpho

Real talk: I miss comfy local news broadcasts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My one real meal of the day consisted of a sandwich (with bread from a supermarket bakery), with dry salami, mozzarella, Kewpie mayo, tomato, and salad greens (arugula, spinach, etc.).

Honk Hill

I sell Zyklon B and Zyklon B accessories.
kiwifarms.net
I made crab cakes for lunch with a salad, washed down with some wild turkey and cola and now some pinot noir, Honk loves his Burgundy.

Satina

puts juice in the oven
kiwifarms.net
berry
IMG_20210816_154321.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Krispy Kreme Smores flavor donut
it was okay, but tbh I couldn't tell the difference between that and another chocolate topped creme filled donut
tbf I don't have much of a head for sweets

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I've been in a vegetable mood lately, so I've been having big raw salads with romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, sliced cucumber, white mushrooms, bell peppers, red onion, just enough ranch dressing to enhance the flavors of the vegetables. Tasty and filling.

Later I'm going to make a vegetable soup and maybe some cornbread. Good stuff.

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This week I ate some of my fresh ripe tomatoes from my garden in salt/sugar and also some of my pickled tomatoes. Finished them all, so I have to wait for the small unripe tomatoes to ripen before having more. Next year I'll think about growing some yellow tomatoes instead. I think they seem sweeter than the red ones.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just picked up some spicy pickled quail eggs with jalapenos and they're fuckin' bomb
I must have these. Where did you get them?

I had left overs from brunch Mrs basso treated me (for once) we gave into a Cajun mac and cheese now I'm not one who likes to mess with Mac and cheese and find most people fuck it up or cover cheap cheese with bacon or buffalo sauce what ever it's novelty shit.

Well last weekend we hit this same place and had a great meal and saw someone order it it was enough to bring us back and try it.

Regret fucking nothing aside the 6 days in gym I'll need after it.

It had blackened chicken, andouie sausage bacon Parm/bread crumb crust fresh brass die pasta and blend of cheese they wouldn't tell me, and I even batted my eyes like a pretty pretty princess.

Not that the fact had one of my favorite beers on tap helped but this was one of those meals where it lived up to the hype when kinda expected to be let down and then blown away (like the buttons on my shirt after this feast).

Honk Hill

I sell Zyklon B and Zyklon B accessories.
kiwifarms.net
Just had a massive medium rare strip steak with zucchini and halloumi keftedes (fritters) and popped a $50 bottle of 2018 Shiraz.

Best way to orgasm with your dick in your pants.

Shibaru

The Hot chase was Heaven, The Good life is Hell.
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I Went to Mellow Mushroom (To be specific, the cool one in the old house) for lunch, I had some leftovers from that I also ate for dinner too.

The Pizza in particular was a Medium Build Your own with Cheddar Cheese, Chicken and Ham on it.

Pizza was pretty damn good and worth the $21 i spent on it, I still got like a couple slices left that i'm gonna eat for lunch today.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some hideously lean steak that wasn't quite eye round and roasted potatoes in a garlic butter I made as a fuck it cook this shit day.

The steak was partially saved via me slow cooking it in the oven, and the potatoes were fucking delicious.

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
I don't care if your grandma was from Italy, my mom still makes lasagna better than anybody else on the fucking planet. Even when she decides to mix in spinach corkscrews because she ran out of lasagna noodles.