What have you recently eaten?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
Fucking nothing. It's Yom Kippur and all I've had is coffee so far. I'm dreaming of the Mexican I'm going to get later today at fast break.

Update: ate a vegetarian quesadilla the size of my head and passed out for 2 hours. Yom Kippur accomplished.

Last edited:

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A small steak with a little cup of green beans and a Hawaiian roll. I also had a can of bubble tea that I found at my local supermarket. Never had one before and it's quite good.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roasted Chicken with buttery rice. Very good combo.for dinner last night.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
i actually went out and bought cans of cheddar bbq and sour cream and onion pringles then tried stacking them according to this rick and Morty commercial

fuckin liars! doesn't taste a thing like 3 layer dip. hell it doesn't taste like anything at all! I did this thinking it'd be like that scene in ratatouille when Remy is learning about flavor combos
and it was nothing like that...yeah i know there's a big difference between cheap chips sold in tubes and fine cheese and a fresh strawberry but still. Fucking advertising man it never ever lives up to what it promises

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
I've been living on chicken soup and crackers for the last few days. Caught a pretty bad cold that also makes me feel nauseous all the time so I can't really eat anything else. Can't wait for this shit to be over and dig into a big, fat burger, pizza or something.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
RS2879_Single_UnicornSwirl_3D_112818-800x645.jpg

This shit is un-fucking-believably great.

Haram Exercise

Two months sober (for real this time)
kiwifarms.net
I tried dunkaroos for the first time and it was really good. Also a pumpkin spice twinkie which was tasty. Sizzling hot barbeque Pringles were good, also I hadn't had wendys in probably a decade, so I got a bourbon bacon triple cheeseburger and wow it was good. Kind of pricy at $8 but it was enough burger for two people tbh.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried dunkaroos for the first time and it was really good. Also a pumpkin spice twinkie which was tasty. Sizzling hot barbeque Pringles were good, also I hadn't had wendys in probably a decade, so I got a bourbon bacon triple cheeseburger and wow it was good. Kind of pricy at $8 but it was enough burger for two people tbh.
I got one of those several months ago largely based on reviewbrah's recommendation, although I think just the double. It's pretty good although it could use just a bit more sauce. I also rarely go to Wendy's.

Dwight Frye

I want to be a dentist
kiwifarms.net
Sammitch (ham, turkey, pepperjack, tomato, romaine lettuce, Dijon mustard on multigrain wheat) bag of jalapeño kettle chips and water

admiral

Мир не прост
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I moved into an area with lots of polish people so I finally got my hands on some affordable buckwheat kasha. I've been craving it for months but it was hard to get hold of in my old area and it felt needlessly luxurious to order it online.
That shit is absolutely immaculate served with butter and salt, especially when you have to get up at 7 and it's still dark and raining. Best thing is to prepare a 100g sachet in the morning, use half for a hot breakfast however you like it and then pack the other half for lunch with cold vegetables and cutlet.

Some Badger

Meles Meles Americana
kiwifarms.net
I got a crockpot for my birthday and I started using it this weekend to make gumbo. I didn't have shrimp, but I used chicken and linguica along with some homegrown tomatoes that were gifted to me as a base for the roux. I also added onions, scallions, black beans, homegrown chili peppers and a metric fuckton of paprika because I like my gumbo spicy.