What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made a batch of hummus from scratch, you realise how extortionate supermarkets are with their tiny little portions they sell. Got enough to last me for ages now.
The stuff you make yourself is better, too, especially if you use high quality ingredients. Even if you don't do labor intensive shit like skinning every individual chickpea (who does that?).

Cloaca Rimjob

Cum burp
kiwifarms.net
The stuff you make yourself is better, too, especially if you use high quality ingredients. Even if you don't do labor intensive shit like skinning every individual chickpea (who does that?).
Yeah defo, store bought has a certain taste to it but I think that's due to all the additives and stuff they add to it. The main issue where I am in making it homemade is finding tahini, everywhere sells chickpeas, garlic and lemon but tahini can be tricky to find. And yeah fuck peeling individual chickpeas, it's a snack food not a gourmet meal.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main issue where I am in making it homemade is finding tahini, everywhere sells chickpeas, garlic and lemon but tahini can be tricky to find.
I usually do that myself, too. Just buy sesame seeds in bulk, with or without hulls (I like the slight bitter tang of hulled), and do them in a food processor adding EVOO until of desired consistency. The main crime of grocery store hummus is using fucking soybean oil. Yuck.

Cloaca Rimjob

Cum burp
kiwifarms.net
I usually do that myself, too. Just buy sesame seeds in bulk, with or without hulls (I like the slight bitter tang of hulled), and do them in a food processor adding EVOO until of desired consistency. The main crime of grocery store hummus is using fucking soybean oil. Yuck.
I should maybe do that too then, the places I can think of that do sesame seeds probably do tahini too though, they're kind of a speciality item here. Main difference is the cost, it's crazy how cheap it is to make some stuff yourself as opposed to buying it from shops.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should maybe do that too then, the places I can think of that do sesame seeds probably do tahini too though, they're kind of a speciality item here. Main difference is the cost, it's crazy how cheap it is to make some stuff yourself as opposed to buying it from shops.
I prefer it fresh. It doesn't spoil as such but it loses a lot of its flavor after a month or so.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I just had a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios with skim milk, and a cup of black coffee.

The cereal was okay, similar to Cinnamon Cheerios but with less cinnamon sugar and more clove.

Afterward I burped and thought for a moment I'd had a pumpkin spice latte.

Quantum Diabetes

Here we are face to face a couple of silver spoons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just steamed up some chicken breasts with sprinklings of cayenne, red pepper flakes and the green cap Goya and then put target brand general Tso’s sauce on it.
My last curry was Saturday , I’m on a spice kick this week.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
Grilled chicken with tomato, lettuce, guacamole in a chipotle tortilla, an orange and bottle of water

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone brought in opossum cookies today at the wildlife clinic! They were yummy :)
20211009_122055.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
across the street from work is a taco / burrito joint in a gas station
the gas station/convenience store has bongs and delta 8s and all sorts of shit
taco/burrito is basically normal Chipotle/Qdoba not-really-that-cheap shit
on par with any of the chains, but nothing spectacular
got tinga beef and a bottle of Squirt
nice enough but not going to be an a-list pick
on the plus side they don't do a thousand gallons of cilantro like the majors