What have you recently eaten?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
didn't feel lik4e cooking so as the Random.txt says...

Supper will be popcorn.

least it wasn't a "bucket of pizza rolls."

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the real breakfast of champions....ghost pepper beef jerky from Bucee's
Last time I had a long commute by car and would wake up and drive to work in wall to wall traffic, I'd always have a bag of Blair's Sudden Death beef jerky and a large black coffee. This would wake me up and the coffee would last the whole commute by being too hot to drink more than a sip at a time.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crab Rangoon Dip from Aldi
Nice enough. Basically crabstick dip.

Pile of fried shit from Checkers
Two for Fiveish of a Double Checkerberger and Two Chili Dogs, with small fries and large coke. Pretty good junk. Felt I got my eight bucks worth.

MerriedxReldnahc

Hammer Whore-er
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite things about having an ice cream cooler at work is that when we get down to the last bare scrapings of ice cream in a tub I can pop a new one in and take the near-empty tub into the back with a spoon and indulge in bacchanalian gluttony. Today the flavor was cookies and cream. (Thankfully this isn't a common occurrence or I'd be a deathfat before long)