What have you recently eaten?

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

MerriedxReldnahc

International Man of Pancakes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought a pack of chedder cheese flavored dried mealworms from my favorite candy shop because I was on a hunt for gimmiky Halloween treats, and eating cheesy bugs is pretty spooky. They taste like...nothing, really. I didn't even taste the chedder cheese flavoring they supposedly had. But they're very crunchy, so I sprinkled them on my soft tacos at dinner for added cromch.

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
So I got referred to this website:

and figure that with my current BMI and height I would need to consume no more than 2200 (rounded up) calories a day in addition to increased physical activity to get /fit/. I like to meal-prep, and as a general rule of thumb I like trying to have 6-months of food on hand in my home in the event of a crisis (after 6 months I'd have to rely on hunting/foraging). So what I did was I did research on the Military Rations of the different Axis Powers in WW2 and combined bits from the Imperial Japanese Army mealplan with the SS mealplan to get the folllowing thing:

Daily Ration:
3 Cups of Rice (Jasmine, I can buy this in bulk from Asian grocery stores)
8 ounces of canned fish (tuna or sockeye salmon)
22 ounces veggies (either fresh/foraged vegetables and berries or canned "garden vegetable" soup- or better yet canned "maryland crab" soup)
3 ounces of either sauerkraut, kimchi, or kvashenaya
2 ounces of sauce (either soy sauce or some other kind of sauce to add flavor and nutrients)
3 ounces "dessert" (bulk cinnamon applesauce is my favorite, but tapioca, bean curd, or custard will do if I can find it in bulk)
0.5 ounces of salt or seasonings ("cajun seasoning" and a bit of cayenne pepper makes everything better)
1 ounce cane sugar
0.2 ounces herbal tea (I am Ladder-Day Saints, so I can only consume "herbal teas" and not violate the words of wisdom)

So unless it's a very special occasion I like to make different varieties of meals using this plan.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So unless it's a very special occasion I like to make different varieties of meals using this plan.
Do you watch Steve1989MREInfo? He's a dude who does reviews of MREs, some old, some new, and reviews them, usually with detailed nutritional information about their content.

It might give you ideas on how to mix things up a bit. Also his videos are oddly soothing like they were made by Mr. Rogers but a Mr. Rogers who was obsessed with military rations.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made shrimp stir fry last weekend with my homemade stir fry sauce.

Sauce:
A tiny bit of honey (like 4 grams)
2 tblspoons sesame oil
Lots of red pepper flakes (I like it hot)
Lots of garlic powder
About a table spoon of ground ginger
A bunch of low sodium soy sauce.

Put that shit in a pan and put it on a bit lower than medium heat (like 4/10). Stir when you can while you do the next steps

Then, start cooking the rice while it cooks.

I used frozen stir fry vegetables, so I popped those in the microwave. Then, drain and dump in the sauce from above.

I used frozen cooked shrimp, too, so i brought water to a boil, dumped the shrimp in until it thawed, then took the tails off. Then, dump in the sauce + vegetables.

Once rice is done, add the stir fried vegetables and shrimp.

I didn't record exact amounts but it was delicious

Cloaca Rimjob

Cum burp
kiwifarms.net
Bought a big batch of tahini for when I make my own hummus. Was bored so started looking for wierd recipes I could make with it. Found one for tahini ice cream.

Blend a packet of cashews and add it to a bowl with a tin of coconut milk, a 1/3 cup of tahini and a 1/3 cup of maple syrup, couldn't find maple syrup so just used maple flavoured stuff, used less since it's really sweet.
Mix the lot together then freeze.

Was really nice and would recommend. Had a nice richness to it because of the tahini. Didnt blend the cashews properly so there was still little bits in it but I quite liked them. A bit like mix-ins. Just don't freeze it too long otherwise you'll need a hammer and chisel for the cunt.

Vegan too, so faggots and attention seeking women can enjoy it too

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A mention that just came to my mind, last month I had the opportunity to try rooster comb stew, with delicious dumplings. The combs themselves tasted very good, they had a dark brown color and their consistency was somewhere between regular stew meat and cartilage. Difficult to describe. Definite recommendation if you want to try something new.

MerriedxReldnahc

International Man of Pancakes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is muh birfday and my plan was to make s'mores, because the weather is so nice and it would be fun to toast some marshmellows outside. Yesterday at work we hosted a birthday party and the mom offered us the leftover cake, so I was pretty excited. Today, two different family members brought me donuts. I might need to wait a day or so to make s'mores, because holy shit I am going to explode. I also originally planned to make a cheesy ale soup but I'm going to pick a different day in favor of having a really light dinner.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm dreaming about cooking/eating normal food again, just got dental surgery. trying to enjoy it by eating as many mashed yams as possible, which is one of my favorite foods anyway. been eating a bunch of oats too and i forgot that those are good
I'm really enjoying steel-cut oats lately. At a buck a pound, they're an absurdly good value.