What have you recently eaten?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Clovis

The idiots are winning.
kiwifarms.net
Baked scallops with parmesan crust and baby potatoes. Pretty tired so I didn't bother with the greens I had planned to go with this.
The scallops were one of my better ideas though. Parmesan, panko breadcrumbs, spices, salt and butter mushed together into a sort of paste, put big blobs of it on the scallops and splashed some white wine in the dish then baked them in a hot oven until they looked cooked. The butter melts away and leaves a cheesy crust and the wine seemed to keep them moist. 9/10 would try again.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
Over the stomach bug, now I am having burgers for lunch. I grill a few burgers when I have them by myself so that I don’t have to cook for the next couple of meals. I also grill asparagus whenever I grill anything else. Add a side salad, and it is relatively balanced.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from wawa

fresh-ish big ol' german style soft pretzel
pretty decent, needed a thousand percent more salt but that's easy enough to fix

big hoagie chicken salad, various peppers and stuff
nice

Roast Chicken

With breasts
kiwifarms.net
Hotsu-potsu-lucky-katsu-768x512.jpg

It has seaweed in it so I didn't enjoy it that much. Cabbage would've been nicer.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wal Mart Generic Frozen Buffalo Flavored Chicken Lumps and some Natty Ice
hadn't had Natty Ice before. It's not that bad actually. Not _good_ but very Great Value.

Neurotypical Mantis

YOU LIKE MEEEEN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
every winter for thanksgiving/christmas my local grocery store has these brown and serve dinner rolls that are real nice. good for someone with a volatile tummy like me :)

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
A piece of Mobay cheese. Apparently half sheep's milk, half goat milk.

I've been buying the small $3 wedges in the cheese/deli section at my grocery store to try new varieties of cheez.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
I make a nice chebureki, if I may be so bold to say so. They're delicious little Slavic meat and onion-filled fried pies of a sort. They take time and effort to make, but they're easy enough to nail on the first attempt. Try steaming a couple of them, the squishy bread is fantastic that way. Also try both fried and steamed versions with Chick-fil-A sauce mixed with tons of fresh chopped dill.