What have you recently eaten?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love crabs. No, not those kind of crabs.

Had these in a bouillabaisse.

View attachment 2772820
I sorta like tiny water monsters in soup or sushi rolls but not so much having to fight with them despite them being dead.

unrelated, recently I had Reseses Cup the big ones with Pretzel Chunks
better than the small ones with pretzel chunks in the "family size" bag
good stuff.
last pack had one that had three extra wraps around one of them
I don't know what the physics of Reese Cups is but I can think of many times the machine fucked up and dumped three times the paper wraps on a big size cup but never two
was Reeses a gundam fan all along?

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
I had a pepperoni pizza and a butter cake from California Pizza Kitchen, my folks decided to invite me and my younger brother over for take-out since most of us are prepping for our usual yearly holiday trip and I'll probably be leaving the state (and eventually the country) in a few days.

It was okay, the pizza was better than some I had previously due to he pepperoni actually having some kick to it while the butter cake is your usual butter cake.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
I had some chicken enchiladas and a green apple. For the meat, I tried something different and threw the sauce, chicken, onions, jalapeno peppers and spices (taco, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, black pepper) in my crockpot and it turned out not half bad. When my mom makes enchiladas, she uses Las Palmas but I tried El Pato spicy tomato sauce and it's not half bad. They taste different but both good. I need to figure out how to season the El Pato to make it taste more like the Las Palmas but I prefer the consistency of the El Pato

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
All I've had to eat today was a Cliff Bar. I'm on these meds that make me lose my appetite so on the off chance I actually get hungry it's only a little bit. But I've had quite a bit of water as well.

If I could make a suggestion, maybe also try and drink some milk. When I don't feel like eating (sick, hungover, generally a light eater, etc) I at least try to have milk so I'm getting some sort of nutrients in my system.

Apochrypha

𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
kiwifarms.net
If I could make a suggestion, maybe also try and drink some milk. When I don't feel like eating (sick, hungover, generally a light eater, etc) I at least try to have milk so I'm getting some sort of nutrients in my system.
That's a good idea, thank you. I will try it out

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
I’m having some leftover baked ziti (that’s largely cheese-based like the ones you’d find at a mall’s food court) I made a few days ago since I’d rather not make a massive mess in the kitchen the day before I leave for the holidays.

It reheats surprisingly well for a pasta dish, the only problem I had was the mozzarella topping drying out slightly.