What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Some 7-11 kebabs we're the most recent thing I had. They were meh for boneless skinless chicken.

Leave_Fargut

Make sure he lives. He owes me some credits.
kiwifarms.net
I had Ropa Vieja at a Cuban restaurant at the weekend. It's good, but take your time; might have been the place I was at, but if you eat too much in one bite it feels kinda sketchy. I'm putting it down to the zing in the sauce

Last edited:

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
I ended up being too lazy to make actual food so I ended up eating some frozen Lamb Saag meal I bought for some reason a month or two ago. Legitimately tasted pretty good, especially for frozen food. I'm finding in general that frozen food is much better than it used to be if you're willing to pay around 4 bucks for it. Still cheaper to make stuff for yourself but it's no longer inedible mush like it used to be.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even more pot roast and the second to last slice of cheesecake. I think next time I won't do the double batch thing because each slice of this thing was pure diabetes. If I made this recipe again, I might just make tiny little cheesecake cupcakes.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ended up being too lazy to make actual food so I ended up eating some frozen Lamb Saag meal I bought for some reason a month or two ago. Legitimately tasted pretty good, especially for frozen food. I'm finding in general that frozen food is much better than it used to be if you're willing to pay around 4 bucks for it. Still cheaper to make stuff for yourself but it's no longer inedible mush like it used to be.
Some of the indian ones are pretty good. I think the brand I get sometimes is called "saffron road". I find it impossible to replicate the dry sauce engulfing perfection of indian style rice at home so these frozen ones are a cheaper and better option than trying to make it myself or go out to a restaurant.

I made some chicken fajitas last night. They were pretty good. one of the few meals that I can prepare for under $5 a serving these days, food costs are out of control but bulk chicken is still fairly cheap thank god.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FJzmkUKWYAYu9kV.jpg

Mesh Gear Fox

Before you see the light you must die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hot and spicy mi goreng. Those things are delicious and at only 99 cents at Kroger, they can't be beat.