What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
one of the several dozen Florida teams triggered a coupon code for Papa John's
got their extra large hella pepperoni with extra cheese blend, banana peppers, and mushrooms on New York Ish crust
not bad for twelve bucks
I'm not sure how half-off thirty became twelve but whatever. Absolutely fuck paying $30 or even $20 for this though

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
I suck at properly feeding myself today, so I'm living off of those things:

1652524092176.png

Naw_Naw

kiwifarms.net
I ended up taking a sip of milk out of a cup pored out freshly open jug, only to find white chunks floating in it. I keep finding different things about it and don't know if I'll get sick from it.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made some lazy fridge pickles starting with a generic bread and butter brine, but with a bunch of jalapenos and cloves of garlic and more coriander seed. After eight hours it wasn't near done so I think I'm giving it another full day. Glad I got a bunch of fresh garlic bulk for next to nothing because it's currently got intense garlic flavor.

I'm looking for the more pickled flavor as it soaks in and think I should probably have pierced the cloves first, like you do with tiny tomatoes when pickling them.

Sugriva

Whose toes are those?!?!???
kiwifarms.net
I made friends with an immigrant from the USA recently and today they made me a “Rueben” grilled sandwich. I gotta say, this is absolutely not for me. Pickled cabbage on a toastie?? I obviously don’t get it.
hahaha, that's sauerkraut. It's fermented, not pickled. A lot of people here in america can't stand it, so don't feel too bad. Personally I think that intense acid flavor pairs perfectly with the thick juicy corn beef and melted swiss. Apparently it's very good for you too.

Recently I made labneh, which is a greek yogurt that has all its moisture strained out. It becomes sort of the consistency of cream cheese and the flavor gets very strong and tart. I mixed a little honey and mint into it and it was insanely good. I've been putting that shit on everything.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
taco bell
steak nacho fry spicy burrito somethingsomething
baja blast

nice enough