What have you recently eaten?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I felt like being a lazy fatty and made biscuits and gravy for dinner because why not.

I also had a shot of raspberry shrub (basically fruity vinegar) after dinner. Its sweet and tangy. My grocery store had that and some fire cider (apple cider vinegar with pepper, ginger and spices) on clearance so I bought some. Supposedly that stuff is good for you. I'll see how I feel after taking a daily shot for awhile. I like to research making random things like that and honestly, it's waaay cheaper to make it from scratch.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I also had a shot of raspberry shrub (basically fruity vinegar) after dinner. Its sweet and tangy. My grocery store had that and some fire cider (apple cider vinegar with pepper, ginger and spices) on clearance so I bought some. Supposedly that stuff is good for you. I'll see how I feel after taking a daily shot for awhile. I like to research making random things like that and honestly, it's waaay cheaper to make it from scratch.
Typically drinking vinegar is diluted by water. If the stuff you bought is particularly strong then you might want to check, it's probably supposed to be diluted.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
A drink from Starbucks. An americano with some syrup pumps. I mobile ordered it and started drinking it when I got home. I could tell it was not what I ordered (I ordered something with oat milk and a different flavor syrup, pretty distinctive). I looked at the label and apparently someone with a very similar name (one letter off) mobile ordered a few minutes after me.

It was the same size as what I had ordered, and it was something I didn't mind so I felt too lazy to go back and get the right drink. But now I feel guilty about the poor employee who had to deal with that mix up with the actual person who ordered that drink.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Fucking tendies. Fuck you.
I refuse to believe it. You're making things up because someone stated earlier in that one Q&A thread that nobody actually eats chicken tendies and it's just a meme, you sick fucker.

Anyways, chicken breasts and cut up feta stuffed olives, all baked in italian dressing. Italian dressing is great for just about everything, because the main ingredient is vinegar, which is up there with garlic as pretty much its own food group.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe it. You're making things up because someone stated earlier in that one Q&A thread that nobody actually eats chicken tendies and it's just a meme, you sick fucker.

Anyways, chicken breasts and cut up feta stuffed olives, all baked in italian dressing. Italian dressing is great for just about everything, because the main ingredient is vinegar, which is up there with garlic as pretty much its own food group.
Tendies with copycat Chick-Fil-A sauce to dip them in. Are you calling me a liar?

Hepativore

The neurosurgeons scream for more...
kiwifarms.net
Roast honey-chili chicken...

IMG_20220522_150737.jpg

Chicken has become a scarce commodity where I live because of the poultry shortages. I used to buy several whole chickens at once at Aldi as they were less than a dollar a pound and easy to cook. Now the local grocery stores have been cleaned out for the past three months so these were a lucky find at Aldi on Friday.

If anybody wants the recipe, let me know.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
stopped by Winn Dixie for beer near closing since they're one of the only grocery stores near me with Icehouse
turns out W/D does a thing where they flip their hot food cheap near the end of the day so I got some riblets and pulled pork
nice enough

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted in the Jack thread but hit this amazing Indian place thats real and stuffed myself with Dal.

Side note, this is how to vegan and shit if that's your jam eat good don't make fucking faggy knock off hotdogs.

Quantum Diabetes

In my defense, you never told me not to do it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chili burrito (spinach low carb tortilla) with madras sauce, chased with a cherry Pepsi zero.

Begemot

Always keeping it hundred.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted in the Jack thread but hit this amazing Indian place thats real and stuffed myself with Dal.

Side note, this is how to vegan and shit if that's your jam eat good don't make fucking faggy knock off hotdogs.
Agreed. Dal is God-tier, add in yellow Saffron rice & naan bread & you're in heaven....