What have you recently eaten?

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Sylvie Paula Paula

flying hi wiv Princess Di 💜💜💜
kiwifarms.net
Consumed all the remaining grapes in the house because I'm too lazy to make anything other than a PB&J sandwich for a meal

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
I had a great Cuban sandwich yesterday. It was a little different than others I’ve had in the past, as it had some kind of garlicky dressing rather than mustard. But it went perfectly with the slow cooked pernil/Swiss/thin sliced pickle. One of the better sandwiches I’ve had in recent memory.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
1653940913138.png
I'm currently obsessed with haw flakes, so that's basically always my 'most recently eaten' food.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had this, not my picture, but I had it:

242379871_4253987268047478_7518622722820775411_n-highResolution.jpg

Creamy seafood udon. I have to say, I like almost all japanese flavors and dishes and this one just didn't do it for me. I'm just not sure udon in a cream sauce is up my alley, fancy seared fish and uni or not. One of the seared sashimis was this weird white fish (I thought it was mackerel from the looks, but was not) that had a sour gross flavor.

deerPropaganda

he can't keep getting away with it
kiwifarms.net
shrimp ramen and a subway sandwich.

I am on day 5 of a self quarantine and am still testing positive.

Monkey Pink

Do you have something against pop-stars?
kiwifarms.net
I had ropa veija (Cuban shredded beef) and a piece of tres leches cake for lunch. I live in an area with abundant Cuban food, feels good man.

I've also been really into Carribean dishes, I've been eating Oxtail, Escovitch fish, stew chicken, etc over red beans and rice lately. Carribean cuisine is vastly underrated in my opinion.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had ropa veija (Cuban shredded beef) and a piece of tres leches cake for lunch. I live in an area with abundant Cuban food, feels good man.

I've also been really into Carribean dishes, I've been eating Oxtail, Escovitch fish, stew chicken, etc over red beans and rice lately. Carribean cuisine is vastly underrated in my opinion.
I was lucky enough to live in Crown Heights for awhile. Those carib-americans fattened me up nicely on pigeon peas and jerk.

Monkey Pink

Do you have something against pop-stars?
kiwifarms.net
I was lucky enough to live in Crown Heights for awhile. Those carib-americans fattened me up nicely on pigeon peas and jerk.
I have always wanted to visit Crown Heights and specifically Jamaica, NY just for the culture and food.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
The place where we do our game night is right beside a beerhall. Had a good stout that I can’t remember the name of, and they had some bottles of lambic which is always nice. Need to figure out what I’m eating tommorow. Usually try to go somewhere with wifi on fridays because I like to catch Josh’s streams.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
I got curious and made a meal I ate in my teens while working at a fast food place in my youth. It was a good place, stellar food, yum yum. After a week working there, being able to eat what I wanted, I made what most people made for their (15min) break: french fries with dressing piled on, two hotdogs with two melting slices of cheese on top.

This was done spontaneously and I did not even have 90% of the ingredients for the dressing(secret sauce) so the veggies were just tomato/cucumber/onion stirred with bearnaise and Tabasco plus some spices I had. Plop that on the fries, some cheese on the sausages, it's a knife and fork dish... Not haute couture but surprisingly pleasant.