What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

BatNapalm

Killed Captain Clown
kiwifarms.net
Had a coupon for 2 Arby's big Italian sandwiches.

Also had the new pumpkin cheesecake shake and it was wonderful. Tasted just like pie crust.

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made bbq trip tip steaks, with scalloped potatos and sautéed mushrumps.

Mmmmmm mm meat.

Ryker

Broken, dissolute, misanthropic scum...but lovely!
kiwifarms.net
A grilled Porterhouse steak with a helping of sauteed vegetables. Simple, tasty and healthy.

Unheard Bird

kiwifarms.net
A fried egg and toast, strawberry milk and a beef burger with fries and a raspberry and white chocolate muffin and a cheese dip snack (I'm recovering from anorexia so my meals have to be calorie packed) and for dinner I'm having chicken nuggets

sm0t

Did someone...mention a cow?!
kiwifarms.net
Just finished eating some of the shepherd's pie I made with my husband, and later we might bake some sugar cookies if we don't lose power in the next couple hours.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since yesterday, I've been eating some steaks my dad cooked. He made them as a sort of late birthday gift, aside from giving me some money. Not only do I enjoy eating them, they go well with the packaged mash potatoes he made with them.

A Skeleton

kiwifarms.net
I made pancakes for breakfast today and then I realized afterwards that we didn't have any maple syrup so I put strawberry jam on them instead and it was crazy good

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A friend made a big pot of Sichuan Water-Cooked Beef and she gave me some. This is not a dish for everyone: it is made with a dozen spices, including the notorious sichuan peppercorn that makes you go numb in the mouth like a local anaesthetic.