What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Pocoyo

Queer of the Night
kiwifarms.net
Meat Lasagna with Garlic Bread and Caesar Salad. A slice of Black Forest Cake for dessert and washed down with a glass of iced tea.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ate a chicken pot pie with a caesar salad and a banana cream pie at Marie Callendar's
Oh shit you still have them near you? The chain left my region ages ago. I jelly.

So as for me.

I was running errands early. 950 am I'm at Aldi. They're putting the discount stickers out.

For those who don't know, Aldi has a thing where as food gets close to the sell-by they drop the price seriously with $1, $2, and $4 off stickers that add up. But you have to be careful, sometimes this stuff is too far gone to be worth it.

So the clerk just stuck three $2 off stickers on a whole chicken, one of their doubleplus hormone free whatever ones. So I get it for a buck and change total.

Seasoned the outside with sazon and adobo, forgot to shove an onion in it.

Finished baking the fuck out of it, turned out pretty good.

ObeseScreamingBlackMan

The Autism Dream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My work lunch today was random handfuls of stuff from the fridge/cupboard because I was too lazy to prepare as much as a sandwich.

Some baby carrots, green grapes, a can of Diet Coke a cheese stick, and some pretzels. I did dip the carrots and pretzels in red pepper hummus so I'm going to pretend I wasn't completely eating like a 5 year old.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chuck roast.
Covered it in chili powder on one side, paprika on the other, then mixed on to it some Steak Seasoning and brown sugar.
In the oven, set it to 250, four hours later it's good eating.

Argonian Scum

Canine ask you a question?
kiwifarms.net
I tried plain rice milk today.
It's sweet and would be good with cereal but it has kind of a weird undertaste. It grew on me after a few mouthfuls but I can see why someone wouldn't care for it.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently, I had some pancakes from McDonalds for breakfast and just earlier some oatmeal. Trying to avoid any greasy foods for now after having a stomach virus.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made sloppy Joes for dinner tonight. I haven't had them in probably 10+ years, and my husband has never had them. Man, they were tasty as hell though.
I through in some leftover chili, hoping that the beans would temper the saltiness of pre made spice mix. It worked and made for a rare but yummy dinner.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made chicken noodle soup from scratch the other day (sort of. I'm not good at making noodles so those were store bought).
It needed more seasoning but it was otherwise really good. To go with it I made some bread from a mix where you just add a bottle of beer.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
A roast beef sandwitch. I think the only fast food places I still unambigously like at this point are Wendy's and Arby's.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night I was busy most of the day so I just got some steak and potatoes takeout from Golden Corral. It was their butter garlic steak and garlic mashed potatoes. Fair enough for a pound and a half of steak-based content for ten bucks.

Day before I made some meatloaf that was waaaaaaay too heavily seasoned cuz I done goofed.
I through in some leftover chili, hoping that the beans would temper the saltiness of pre made spice mix. It worked and made for a rare but yummy dinner.
Oh snap I should make chili out of the leftovers thanks for the idea.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Today I had banana rolled in coconut and fried in butter

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A sandwich and a quart of orange juice. Sick as a dog and didnt want anything too heavy.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
Mississippi Roat. Delicious delicious peppers.
27ROAST1-articleLarge.jpg

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Paneer saagwala from a restaurant I hadn't tried before. Holy crap it was amazing. My husband had lamb korma, also incredible. Had roti with it, but after transporting it home was "meh" and turned into shoe leather. I don't blame the restaurant though because I drove over 30 mins to get home so it wasn't fresh.