What have you recently eaten?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
Haven't ate it yet (isn't the proper term "eaten"?) but I am currently cooking a Kansai-style sukiyaki beef bowl with udon noodles instead of rice.

Should be pretty damn delicious.

Sphere of Many Eyes

chill out
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just had some of those "All Dressed" flavored Ruffles. I didn't know what the flavor was supposed to be until I ate some, so I was more than surprised when I found out it was supposed to be:
"ketchup, salt, vinegar, barbecue, sour cream, onion and other mystery seasonings" - according to Google

If I had known this prior I probably would not have tried them. So I guess my post has moral: try new things

God, this is my most autistic post ever

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I threw a chuck roast in the oven a little while ago.
I seasoned it by taking a bottle of Aldi Generic Pilsner Basic, dumping it in a big cup, mixing in paprika, dried minced onion, chili powder, steak seasoning, and that minced garlic sludge. I stirred that a bunch then dumped it in the cookware with the roast.
We'll see how it turns out. Pilsner, onions, and garlic worked pretty well the other day.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ham bone in pressure cooker, covered it with dry mixed beans, bay leaves, ground some pepper, some garlic and onion, covered in bout 9 cups of water.

Bring pressure cooker up to full steam, reduce temperature, cook 25 minutes. Release pressure naturally for 15 minutes, then reduce the rest with cold water and open the pressure cooker. Add two cups of diced leftover ham and a can of tomatoes, simmer for another 20 minutes.

Serve with cornbread.

Generates an enormous amount of ham and beans and lasts for days.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grilled cheese.
Whole wheat bread, butter for grease, white cheddar, liverwurst, and horseradish sauce.

DrainRedRain

autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cereal. It's seriously very good.

front_fr.8.400.jpg

sm0t

Did someone...mention a cow?!
kiwifarms.net
Currently eating a beef soft taco, with ample amounts of guac. *yawn*

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Out with a friend running errands, friend wanted to get food from a chain sushi place that's sorta like Chipotle for how they do stuff.
I got their "loaded rice fries". Rice in seaweed like a tiny thin roll, breaded and fried. Then they dump a bunch of cheese and bacon and stuff on it.
Not bad. About what I expected.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A scoop of Life cereal in this exact cup
P2160031__26690.1389491038.220.220.JPG

with a spoonful of shitty processed crunchy peanut butter and whole milk.
it was tasty

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been eating Walkers shortbread cookies. I bought an assortment tin at least ten times larger then I need to be eating but it's delicious.

Bagronkleton

Crush you up easier than a little bag of crisps
kiwifarms.net
Some Indian food. Looked like half-chewed chunky vomit but was pretty good!