What have you recently eaten?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some Indian food. Looked like half-chewed chunky vomit but was pretty good!
One time I was at a nerd con and near the hotel was an all you can eat and drink curry and champagne buffet. It was dank as fuck.

Tonight I ate some take out golden corral prime rib and beer. It was only approximately 60% dank, but still acceptably dank levels for the price and convenience.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was out of Five Spice so I went to the local Asian mart. Got some frozen pork buns while I was there. Pretty good for a snack while dinner cooks. That's a slab of pork with some onion powder, soy sauce, and five spice at 300 for a while.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made three meat lasagna the other night, it was wonderfully meaty and delicious. I made some cheesy garlic butter to go with french bread also.

Emo Supremo

down the road, not across the street
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i ate saltines and green tea for a snack an hour ago, but i'll have five cheese tortellini with marinara sauce at this good italian place soon. might also stay for a little longer to enjoy a cappuccino, since i don't have any real plans for today.

ObeseScreamingBlackMan

The Autism Dream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's cold today and I didn't feel like cooking anything, so I made a grilled cheese sandwich with sharp cheddar and bacon, and then had a can of tomato and rotini soup with it.

Black Waltz

sad soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to this one burger place in my city that I've been wanting to try out for a while. It was a bit pricey, but pretty good.

friedshrimp

028372n38934739473247219074
kiwifarms.net
Almonds. Probably the yummiest and healthiest of nuts. (well, there's the peanut, but it's not all that healthy).

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aldi had some chicken breast cutlets with $2 off stickers so I found one that was two bucks and change, so I got almost a pound of chicken breast for under a dollar.

Didn't really have any good plan for them so I threw them in the oven in High Life, dried minced onions, and adobo. Good for cheap and lazy but nothing amazing.

Warden Cross

Overdramatic
kiwifarms.net
Last thing I ate was a dark chocolate truffle, filled with maple cream and a walnut center. Absolutely heavenly.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Korean BBQ beef with bell peppers & carrots over white rice spiced with Japanese seven spice. Washed it down with a bottle of Italian Prosecco and brandy w/ coke.

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aldi frozen shepard's pie. Not bad. A lot closer to the target than my attempts at it. I'll probably get it again, but I'm starting to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
This seemed safer than sell-by tomorrow fresh salmon. Even if that's three bucks a pound it's a leap I'm not willing to take.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
Another slice of New Year's Day bread ("vasilopita")

vasilopita-akis-650.jpg

Cuck Norris

dude weed lmao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently on a low-carb diet so for tonight's dinner I made baby spinach, broccoli, and boneless chicken, then combined it all with spices, sharp cheddar and heavy cream to make a meal.
bg4PDJn.jpg

syb9yCZ.jpg

SnJK0uL.jpg

wx8MiEB.jpg

XYZpdq

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently on a low-carb diet so for tonight's dinner I made baby spinach, broccoli, and boneless chicken, then combined it all with spices, sharp cheddar and heavy cream to make a meal.
bg4PDJn.jpg

syb9yCZ.jpg

SnJK0uL.jpg

wx8MiEB.jpg
damn that looks dank as fuck

Tonight I had some boneless pork rib-like cuts.
Seasoned them with paprika, garlic powder, and adobo.
Glass casserole dish
As much of an onion I could use diced-ish.
pork on that
jar of saurkraut burying that to the brim
small bottle of Stella Artois filling the empty spots
bake the shit out of it for a while

not bad at all