What have you recently eaten? -

Oskar Dirlewanger

SS-Oberführer of 36th Waffen Grenadier Division
kiwifarms.net
75g chicken breast cooked on coconut oil
50g white rice
50g oats
20g garlic sauce (homemade from greek yoghurt and fuck ton of garlic)
20g tomato
20g onion
20g raw carrot
20g broccoli
seasoning: himalayan salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, turmeric, ginger
drink: 200ml milque 2%

Autumnal Equinox

Welcome to prime time, bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Had to pull an all nighter so I grabbed one of those six inch turkey subs from Walmart, little bag of Fritos and a bottle of Coke for my 3 am dinner.

Sandwich still tasted better than Subway, so at least there's that.

Reactions: XYZpdq

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Decided to trial run a recipe for Creole Chunky Vegetable soup. Saute'd a bunch of julienned onion, bell pepper, celeriac, cabbage, and carrot with a handful of toasted oats before adding crushed garlic and sauteing another minute, deglazing with a splash of bourbon, adding ham stock and a tin of chopped tomatoes, throwing in my usual cajun spice mix, some salt and pepper and some MSG, hot sauce, worchestershire sauce, a half teaspoon miso and a glug of soy and cider vinegar as well as a squirt of homemade ketchup, and leaving to simmer with a bay leaf for half an hour, stirring every five minutes.

The result I literally just finished as I typed the above was fucking amazing. Perfectly spicy and had all the flavour I could ask for, and while my decision to julienne the vegetables was peak culinary autism on my part, I think it really does help the texture of the finished soup stand out from other chunky vegetable soups.
That sounds amazing! You all should take more pictures of your creations though. I want to see these foods.

Here's my attempt at cacio e pepe
IMG_20191004_204103.jpg
IMG_20191004_205652.jpg

This is a deceptively tough recipe that takes 20 minutes to make and uses barely any ingredients. Here is the recipe I used: https://www.notanothercookingshow.tv/post/how-to-make-real-cacio-e-pepe-pasta (love this show for food tips)

I made the mistake of not turning off the heat when adding the sheep cheese jizz-like starch mixture. If you don't do that, your cheese will stick to the pan and you have to deglaze with pasta water over and over, but I kind of got the cream sauce result I wanted in the end. After a few attempts, I still have never made this dish and had it not be delicious. Peccorino Romano and toasted black pepper is a fantastic flavor combination, even if you fuck up some aspect of the recipe.

I had to post this after watching Joshua Moon's latest stream in Dlive where he watches Kay make a pasta casserole. If you want to make true Italian cooking, you can't just dump sauce on a bunch of pasta and call it a day. You need to emulsify your sauce, and imbue your noodles with the sauce flavor. This recipe is a great way to practice that technique.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rap Snacks
Fetty Wap's honey jalapeno potato chips
Not super distinctive for honey jalapeno compared to any other other sweet spicy mix, but still a pretty good chip.

Reactions: Clovis

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
That sounds amazing! You all should take more pictures of your creations though. I want to see these foods.

Here's my attempt at cacio e pepe
View attachment 965353
View attachment 965354
This is a deceptively tough recipe that takes 20 minutes to make and uses barely any ingredients. Here is the recipe I used: https://www.notanothercookingshow.tv/post/how-to-make-real-cacio-e-pepe-pasta (love this show for food tips)

I made the mistake of not turning off the heat when adding the sheep cheese jizz-like starch mixture. If you don't do that, your cheese will stick to the pan and you have to deglaze with pasta water over and over, but I kind of got the cream sauce result I wanted in the end. After a few attempts, I still have never made this dish and had it not be delicious. Peccorino Romano and toasted black pepper is a fantastic flavor combination, even if you fuck up some aspect of the recipe.

I had to post this after watching Joshua Moon's latest stream in Dlive where he watches Kay make a pasta casserole. If you want to make true Italian cooking, you can't just dump sauce on a bunch of pasta and call it a day. You need to emulsify your sauce, and imbue your noodles with the sauce flavor. This recipe is a great way to practice that technique.
If you're interested in pursuing the alchemy further, these, two are also good videos on it. Yours looks very good.

Reactions: TransNig

Clovis

Hitler's extreme haunted shark pyramids
kiwifarms.net
A disgusting stir fry.
I'm a food-waste masochist. I'd rather cook and eat old veg than just bin it.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
An extremely green smoothie made of spinach, cucumber, mango, avocado, frozen banana, and plain coconut water. Tonight for dinner I'm doing bratwursts, baked potatoes, and grilled summer squash.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So.....yeah not even a week since my last kimchi sperging and I created what may well be the ultimate atrocity of culinary chaos in my cookbook

I crossbred the combination of fried chicken with aged kimchi, fresh mayo, and homemade mango chutney....with that most white trash of meals, chicken and waffles

First on the plate was a freshly cooked waffle made with a waffle iron I found on ultra discount. Then came a generous layer of kimchi that has been maturing in my fridge for over two weeks. Then a squirt of some jap mayo I made a couple days ago. Then came the mango chutney. Then came the chicken tendies I just made. Atop all this a very quick drizzle of maple syrup.

The result.....was beyond perfect. Honestly the only thing I might change is maybe incorporate the maple syrup drizzle into the batter because the sweet hit from the mango chutney was more than adequate, and when balanced with savoury chicken and sour kimchi and the mayo smoothing out the edges it was freaking unspeakably tasty.

Seriously, if I ever open a restaurant im making this my signature dish. If I had to choose a name it would be Pulgasari

MerriedxReldnahc

The Autistic Rites of Dracula
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big ol' hot dog wrapped in bacon, covered in grilled onions, tomatoes, jalepenos, and some kind of mayonnaise topping, with a side of tater tots. Now I'm having a Newton's Folly cider.

• Semper Fidelis

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
At my husband's request, I tracked down a recipe for a dessert called "Fudgy Wudgies". Basically an oatmeal cookie bar with a layer of chocolate fudge in the middle. I think you get diabetes from a single bite. As much as I love sweet desserts, I thought it was sickeningly sweet. At least it made me crave a salad for dinner. I can't believe the recipe had such rave reviews.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino