What have you recently eaten? -

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
An extremely green smoothie made of spinach, cucumber, mango, avocado, frozen banana, and plain coconut water. Tonight for dinner I'm doing bratwursts, baked potatoes, and grilled summer squash.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So.....yeah not even a week since my last kimchi sperging and I created what may well be the ultimate atrocity of culinary chaos in my cookbook

I crossbred the combination of fried chicken with aged kimchi, fresh mayo, and homemade mango chutney....with that most white trash of meals, chicken and waffles

First on the plate was a freshly cooked waffle made with a waffle iron I found on ultra discount. Then came a generous layer of kimchi that has been maturing in my fridge for over two weeks. Then a squirt of some jap mayo I made a couple days ago. Then came the mango chutney. Then came the chicken tendies I just made. Atop all this a very quick drizzle of maple syrup.

The result.....was beyond perfect. Honestly the only thing I might change is maybe incorporate the maple syrup drizzle into the batter because the sweet hit from the mango chutney was more than adequate, and when balanced with savoury chicken and sour kimchi and the mayo smoothing out the edges it was freaking unspeakably tasty.

Seriously, if I ever open a restaurant im making this my signature dish. If I had to choose a name it would be Pulgasari

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A big ol' hot dog wrapped in bacon, covered in grilled onions, tomatoes, jalepenos, and some kind of mayonnaise topping, with a side of tater tots. Now I'm having a Newton's Folly cider.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: XYZpdq

ApatheticViewer

Devotee of Nihilist Satanic Leftism
kiwifarms.net
00034000000357-0005.png

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>oh boy bagels at work, yellow one, must be an egg dough and
>PUMPKIN SPICED
:heart-empty:

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At my husband's request, I tracked down a recipe for a dessert called "Fudgy Wudgies". Basically an oatmeal cookie bar with a layer of chocolate fudge in the middle. I think you get diabetes from a single bite. As much as I love sweet desserts, I thought it was sickeningly sweet. At least it made me crave a salad for dinner. I can't believe the recipe had such rave reviews.

• Winner
Reactions: heathercho

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn... That Kimchi is under aged. I have Kimchi I made at the start of the year in my fridge and it's yet to really hit its peak.
The chances of a jar of kimchi lasting more than two weeks in my fridge are about the same as a preteen's chances of not being sexually molested during an extended 17 hour flight on the Epstein jet

Tags
None