What have you recently eaten? -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
one of the seventy three pro teams in Florida managed to not lose last night so papa johns was half price, got a couple of those new sammich things they have, got phillie cheesteak and italian flavors
nice for four bucks each
not worth eight bucks each under any circumstances

looks suspiciously like the small pizza folded in half with crap in the middle, but nice for cheap

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a Philly fag, let me warn you any place that says Philly or Philadelphia in their cheese steak will not be proper.

Roast chicken pesto fresh buffalo mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes. I fucking love when random ass left overs turn into some bomb lunch.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a Philly fag, let me warn you any place that says Philly or Philadelphia in their cheese steak will not be proper.
Not a single cheese steak ever by a Philly fag's logic is proper, especially the ones made in Philly. At least texans with their meat sauce came to a consensus that it is the proper chili.
Roast chicken pesto fresh buffalo mozzarella and sun dried tomatoes. I fucking love when random ass left overs turn into some bomb lunch.
I've done that sometimes. I often love to revive burgers or porkchops this way.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Following up the phillieflavored one is sort of a bizarro shawerma now that I think about it

Tags
None