What have you recently eaten? -

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Just had me a good egg sandwich for breakfast. I bought these neat little silicone rings for shaping eggs into neat little patties, so I threw 2 eggs into one and cooked them into a nice sized little patty. Topped it with one of those Kraft singles which at least are kinda close to cheese. Then I put the whole thing between 2 pieces of bread I grilled in the salted lard leftover from cooking the eggs. Magnificent sandwich. Might have another for dinner, maybe this time with meat.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not quite "cooked" so I'll put it here, following up on an okay-but-not-great chicken salad sammich from 7-11, I went by Aldi on the way home, got a small tub of their basic chicken salad and a pack of brioche buns, putting those together, some hot sauce, onions, other stuff jazzing it up
goes well with heineken and aldi generiken

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had TWO dreams in a row last night about going to an ice cream parlor and debating what to get in a waffle cone, so I figured that was a sign. Coffee on top, cinnamon cream on the bottom.
20200221_142532.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got one of the "fresh" "made" 7-Eleven pizzas, they're $2.29 until midnight.
Not bad at all, got the meat one, threw some onions from the toppings bar on it. Was able to carry it home while on my bicycle and it was still hot.
Well worth under three dollars. Might go back for another one in a couple of hours.

Local Coyote

Hey man, got any cats?
kiwifarms.net
Chicken curry on spaghetti and genmaicha tea. Didn't prep a pitcher for iced tea which was a failing on my part.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
My co-worker and I both decided to check out Shake Shack last week and we've both fallen in love with their ShackMeister burger, it's the beer-marinated crispy shallots.
It's a shame this thing is going to disappear from their menus this month, it's really good.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My co-worker and I both decided to check out Shake Shack last week and we've both fallen in love with their ShackMeister burger, it's the beer-marinated crispy shallots.
It's a shame this thing is going to disappear from their menus this month, it's really good.
I only know of Shake Shack because of the epic mass food poisoning story a friend of mine had where his whole family got yeeted by raw burgers and people who did not know how to blend chocolate syrup with vanilla soft serve and thus had no idea on their fucking menu.

Tags
None