What have you recently eaten? -

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
Last meal for the foreseeable future because of dental blah: banana, plain Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and a little honey.
Glad I added that extra spoon of pb.

Reactions: Schauma mal

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chicken sesame noodles

Piss easy to make. Simply deboned a chicken thigh and marinaded in soy/honey/mirin/ginger/garlic/seasame oil for a couple hours, then roasted for 20 minutes while basting with the marinate until its all used up and the sauce has thickened a lil in the oven, then prepped some basic rice noodles and once the chicken was done, poured in the sauce from the pan and shredded the chicken and mixed in with a glob of kimchi mixed in for spice/vegetable matter.

Unfortunately I have reawakened my ancient addiction to noodles, and so I am going to have to try and find somewhere that hasnt had its noodle stocks raided by apocalypse niggers.

If I am able to procure sufficient quantities, I might mix in some omelette for extra protein and flavour

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Bat soup. Just kidding, sheep curry with rice. I should have soaked some of my dry bean supply to add in damn it LOL

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chicken sesame noodles

Piss easy to make. Simply deboned a chicken thigh and marinaded in soy/honey/mirin/ginger/garlic/seasame oil for a couple hours, then roasted for 20 minutes while basting with the marinate until its all used up and the sauce has thickened a lil in the oven, then prepped some basic rice noodles and once the chicken was done, poured in the sauce from the pan and shredded the chicken and mixed in with a glob of kimchi mixed in for spice/vegetable matter.
Sesame oil is so great that a few drops of it turn almost any barely flavored basic bitch thing into an actual meal.

Tags
None