What have you recently eaten? -

Flea Man Marbles

TRANSEXUALS MEN IN DISGUISE
kiwifarms.net
Saw a box of Mallomars in the backroom before they were put out, but balked at the price when they were. I decided to cave and buy a box and goddamn, i'm glad I did, cause these little shits are fucking delicious. My only wish was that the cookie bit was just a bit more solid/crunchy

WarJams

kiwifarms.net
I needed pizza. It's been too long, but since all the restaurants are closed because of the Wu Ping Cough I got desperate and did the Little Caesars drive through.

It's certainly not great. But for five bucks, this is honestly pretty okay.

Reactions: XYZpdq

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some Krystal. Their new spicy Nashville chicken sandwich was remarkably good.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The burger was reheated on a low setting in the oven. Bread got cracker like, but the sandwich was fine, if kinda cold since I couldn't be fucked to experiment with it. Sure as shit better though than if I nuked it.

Sadly the last tendie was eaten already, but that's fine since if I get hungry again, I can make some noodles or snack on some pepperoni or nuts or something.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The burger was reheated on a low setting in the oven. Bread got cracker like, but the sandwich was fine, if kinda cold since I couldn't be fucked to experiment with it. Sure as shit better though than if I nuked it.
I've found that's a good way to overcome the kinda sludgy nature of Krystals.

got a frozen pack of Publix buffalo popcorn chicken, more irregular shape nuggies than what I usually think of as popcorn, but I'm cool with that
nice, sorta reminds me of chikfila nuggies

fnaarf

I apologize preemptively
kiwifarms.net
Tenderloin steak, wet marinated in garlic paste and soy sauce because I'm fucking stupid, and roasted Brussels sprouts with avocado oil and not enough spices. I'm still learning.

Tags
None