What have you recently eaten? -

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
The Flu World Order has made me loathe going to groceries and drive through restaurants. That said, for breakfast I had 3x bacon, 3x eggs and some homemade bread slices.

Reactions: Syikeblade

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
711 crap
a small pack of choc/vanilla halfandhalf generic oreos, decent if unremarkable cookies
and a bottle of "1927 Soda Co." cola, that seems to be a 7-11 generic brand I've heard is made by Jones, nice real sugar soda, will definitely get again

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
I had cheesy baked potatoes for lunch, really easy to do, just bake a large baking potato for an hour or so, till the skin is crispy, cut it in half lengthways, scoop out the insides with a spoon, mix with a bit of salt, pepper, mustard, spring onions or chives and grated cheese, then put it all back into the spud and grill for a few minutes.

not my pic, but this sort of thing, bottom one:
23038_sfs-twice-baked-potatoes-31.jpg

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hostess crap was bogo so I got a pack of chocolate zingers and "fudge-dipped twinkies"
they're basically that weird chocolate coating they put on cake donuts and stuff on a twinkie
not bad
zingers were a disappointment as they got warm at some point so the frosting melded with the plastic wraps

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Added a lil this, that, and almost everything but kinda have a Philly steak ala Chili thing goin on. Still have some kaisers...plenty of marble and swiss cheese. Not sure if I'm patient enough to do fried onions again pretty buzzed right now. Feel like its gonna be an awesome dinner either way.

Reactions: ThoughtsAndPrayers
Tags
None