What have you recently eaten? -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
some unimpressive cheesecake
was out of some place from New Jersey in one of those fancy overnight dry ice shipping shits for a buddy got for a different buddy's birthday
has an oddly squeaky mouth feel
at first I thought I had some of the wax paper mixed up in it, but it's like they filled it with very finely chopped coconut or something

Quoookie

kiwifarms.net
Beef slices and rice. Kinda like Philly Steak n Cheese only no kaisers but rice instead. I added cheese at the last minute. Turned out well. I don't go by recipes when I'm drunk, Seen and read about a few...and made that shit up. I am so proud of myself. Filling, tasty, and the rice really soaked up much so it wasn't too watery and lame ass.

Reactions: Miel67 and XYZpdq

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Publix's version of those little roll-up appetizer wrap sammich slices "Italian Style Pinwheels", provolone, lettuce, ham, salami, pepperoni, and basil pesto mayo . I like them a LOT more than the ones Costco does. Or at least last time I had Costco's, which was probably five years ago or so. iirc Costco's have tomatoes which don't hold up to the pinwheeling process well even if you like tomatoes on your sammiches, which I'm not in that camp even when they're good.
that and some Kona brand lager
nice enough lager, a little on the fruity side for the flavor but if you're expecting it they're good for BOGO

• Informative
Reactions: Miel67

Miel67

PFurrie and MAP hater
kiwifarms.net
Negrito!!
....no, not a black guy. it's a breakfast in the dom. Rep.

And afterwards, lemon and blueberry pound cake with ice cream! Be jealous!! ;)

Tags
None