What have you recently eaten? -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Good ol ham steaks. Nothing fussy, super simple. Made a little glaze for them. Had some kale sauteed with onion and garlic with it. Easy going. Meat has gotten really expensive unless you find deals around here so these were perfect.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some odd cinnamon and misc donut from Krispy Kreme.
Buddy had part of it and was very nonplussed. Can't say it was _too_ bad. But yeah it was kinda weird.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Tried a Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza for the first time ever in my life. Kinda overrated and I wouldn’t order it ever again. I didn’t like Pizza Hut too much to begin with except for my annual visit to their currently out of commission buffet.

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tried a Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza for the first time ever in my life. Kinda overrated and I wouldn’t order it ever again. I didn’t like Pizza Hut too much to begin with except for my annual visit to their currently out of commission buffet.
Pizza Hut crust is horribly fatty and absolutely the last thing it needs is more fat in the form of cheese stuffed into it.

Archeops

Whispering seeds of doubt into the ears of troons
kiwifarms.net
I had some filet mignon earlier this week and I made some brisket on Friday.

The filet mignon was cooked on a nice hot pan with a bit of butter and rosemary, finished in the oven until it was medium rare, and served with some mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.

The brisket was marinated for most of the day in a mixture of red wine, Worcestershire sauce, bourbon whiskey, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and a SMALL amount of Cajun seasoning. Afterwards it was rubbed with coffee and garlic spice mix I picked up from Trader Joe’s and cooked on the barbecue for two hours with some applewood smoke added during its time on the grill. It was then served with garlic bread mac and cheese (again), and some assorted fruit.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

BOO.
kiwifarms.net
Pizza Slut is easily the worst major pizza delivery chain out there right now

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
My dad cooked some chicken breasts. Plain. No seasoning. Excuse me?

I threw some salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice on it but it's not the same as rubbing herbs on it or marinating it before cooking.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None