What have you recently eaten? -

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chicken kiev and this one кисломолочный G-balance Тан газированный drink. Not sure what it is other than it's fermented milk and it's thinner than kefir.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Mozart Kugeln. Had some decades ago in Austria, and suddenly felt the need to try them again . They're a marzipan, almond, rum and chocolate confectionary, very rich. Also horrendously expensive to get in the Southern hemisphere. All in all a nice treat but not something I'll make a habit of indulging in.

Lonely semen

kiwifarms.net
I tried some specialty brats from a local butcher. Candied strawberry jalapeno, mexican street corn, bbq chicken pineapple, and blue cheese hotwing. Only the street corn and blue cheese were good...the others could have been better had the pinapple pieces not been the size of a marble and less strawberries more jalapenos in the others.

TheRedChair

Ultimate Chaos, Ultimate Confort.
kiwifarms.net
My grandma came to visit me today and she brought me two loaves of cornbread that she baked for my family and I. So I had a little slice of cornbread with a little sweet cream butter on top and it was probably the most satisfying thing that I've eaten in months.
When cornbread is made from scratch, oh man it is so good.

Quence

Я люблю
kiwifarms.net
Last Night's Dinner: I made curried shrimp (super easy recipe) ladled over a bed of jasmine rice with peas and crushed peanuts sprinkled on top. Half a slice of garlic naan bread w/butter. Ice tea w/lemon, no sugar. Dessert was a slice of rhubarb and strawberry pie.

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
Froot Loops PopTart. Honestly, not awful. Better than the Chocolate Churro flavour.

E-
Last Night's Dinner: I made curried shrimp (super easy recipe) ladled over a bed of jasmine rice with peas and crushed peanuts sprinkled on top. Half a slice of garlic naan bread w/butter. Ice tea w/lemon, no sugar. Dessert was a slice of rhubarb and strawberry pie.