What have you recently eaten? -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Octopus Nigiri, a dancing eel roll, some homemade miso soup with a fuckton of green onions, and some peppermint schnapps mixed with club soda.
of all the things from good sushi I miss, I think it's octopus most of all
I need to look into that tinned octopus is okay to make takoyaki with

today I got an oil change, and across the street was the local ricochino buffet
normally I'm not a breakfast guy, but downing a pound and change of goat at ten in the morning is pretty dank

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
of all the things from good sushi I miss, I think it's octopus most of all
I need to look into that tinned octopus is okay to make takoyaki with
One of the best things I had in a sushi restaurant was octopus ceviche, but other than the lime, the seasoning was mostly Japanese style and it had soy, wasabi and ginger and on the side. So it was sort of like sashimi but with ceviche ingredients. The lime treatment kept it chewy but got rid of the slight rubberiness octopus sometimes has.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't hungry today so I ordered a massive hoagie, well I have lunch and prob dinner for next 3 days lol.

Titos

Buried in a very very very deep grave
kiwifarms.net
Got a coupon for free nuggies from Popeyes. Never had their nuggies before but they are pretty damn good, easily up there with CFAs. Their bone in chicken on the other hand has gone massively downhill and now costs way more than it's worth. I remember being able to get 12 pieces for like 9 bucks back in the mid 2000s. Now it's like 25 bucks which is ridiculous.

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
An entire supreme quesadilla, which took up a standard to-go container since it had been cut in half. I'm not even sure if they remembered the meat but I was so hungry that I didn't care, and it tasted fantastic.

Dirty Larry

It don't matter. None of this matters.
kiwifarms.net
My local butcher shop has been carrying some awesome cheeses that I've been using in pasta dishes. I just had some of the baked ziti I made over the weekend and Carmella was right, it's even better when it's cold.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corned beef, mayo and Swiss cheese in a crepini wrap (the egg/cauliflower version). Crepinis are amazing, I didn't even know they existed until a week ago and they're now a staple in my diet; they're well worth the cost but if I can figure out how to make my own and have them turn out anywhere near the packaged version that'd be great too