What high school stereotype would the user above you be? -

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Why not join us, @Jasonfan89? I've got a vapobros and blacklights to go with the velvet posters and asthetic of the campaign. It's not hard to play. Just roll a d20. C'mon. One shoot won't kill ya...
Nah I'm good most I know about the game is that 80s cartoon and some old books tsr published in the 90s I don't wanna look like weird kid Chris and his sonichu d and d homebrew character. But hey you can help yourself to all the Pabst I could smuggle out from the garage...sorry family's white trash as fuck

Reactions: Strange Wilderness

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I fucking love this thread

Hey when you dweebs are done with the d&d wanna share this case of reeb I stole from my old man? Ain't got no weed but I think @Strange Wilderness is holding
That one guy who endlessly brought up that Marylin Manson had his bottom two ribs removed so he could suck his own dick

@Jasonfan89 and @Orion Balls I'm all out of weed. I smoked my entire stash last night and got these eyeballs tattooed on my eyelids but I can bring some Popov I snuck from my parents liquor cabinet and some leftover muscle relaxers they gave me when they removed my wisdom teeth.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
The stoner who hooks us up with drugs

Also I propose a motion to op to have this thread renamed/subtitled to kiwi farms the high school or something like that?

• Agree
Reactions: Strange Wilderness

Professional Lurker

I'm creeping!
kiwifarms.net
That kid who tries too hard to act like that one stoic and badass anime character, but one he's home, he gets high off his balls via his mom's old Animal Crossing bong and cries

SPAAAAAAACE

I'm dead space now ack ack
kiwifarms.net
The guy who would prank the computer labs, such as by setting all Windows sounds to Never Gonna Give You Up and making a start-up script to ensure the change persisted after the IT teacher reverted it.

Maskull

fugpostin
kiwifarms.net
The guy who would prank the computer labs, such as by setting all Windows sounds to Never Gonna Give You Up and making a start-up script to ensure the change persisted after the IT teacher reverted it.
I knew someone in high school that did this. I got blamed for his doings too. :mad:

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
That one gay guy whose gossip and talking behind everyones back destroyed the friendships between the popular girl circle in school but the girls still trust him and keep him as a friend for some reason.

Last edited:

Rat Lord

Them filthy rodents are still coming for your soul
kiwifarms.net
the weeb that absolutely will not shut up about X anime he just watched, smells awful and looks greasy, and wears a Naruto headband

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
The guy who kept blasting Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water out of his crappy portable CD player and tried his best to look like Fred Durst.

Tags
None