• ”I googled it and found hentai.”

What history do African descendants ACTUALLY have to be proud of?

Discussion in 'Deep Thoughts' started by OhGoy, Feb 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This forum is for deep thoughts and more serious discussion. Please be mindful when challenging someone's opinions and beliefs.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards.
    1. We need Tariq Nasheed to school us on the history of Africa and blacks, just how he schooled Jared Taylor in their recent debate. He is far more woke than any of you white supremacists.

But in seriousness, Africa is a large place, so of course it'd have a large amount of race mixing. Not only that, but I am highly open to a recent theory called "social evolution". I feel the natives of most nations are people who simply didn't or couldn't evolve the same as say the Chinese or Europeans. The best example is that whites are more pale than other races because they build roofs over their houses and had a culture of admiring pale skin (a sign of wealth).

This kind of cultural advancement theory is not anywhere near the insanity that Kruat spewed out, but it is an interesting take on how people went from being brown to white.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
      Erwin Blackthorn

Erwin Blackthorn enjoy yourself and eat pussy

kiwifarms.net
    2. Among other things, the entire history of the Bantu people, the Swahili language and its attendant history of economic importance, Zulu's. Not to mention a whole bunch of pre-written history exploits that are lost to time. Mind you, that isn't to say that African empires didn't have ways of non-verbal communication. The Incan Empire encoded information on ropes with knots, so who knows just how pre-3000 BCE Africa recorded their knowledge? It shouldn't be surprising to anyone that papyrus, plant fibers, and animal skins degrade. And at these lengths of time, even clay tablets and stone carvings can be worn out.

It's like modern race "realists" conception of human history only starts with Sumeria and Egypt or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
      • Feels Feels x 1
      DoctorJimmyRay

DoctorJimmyRay Professional Scat Fetishist
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    3. Behold, the Great Mosque of Djenne!

[​IMG]

A monumental triumph, in my opinion! The world's largest mud building, too. At least, as far as I know. Located in Mali, site one of the great literate African civilizations, it is the apogee of an entire architectural tradition. It fills me with pride.

• Like Like x 6
      • Informative Informative x 3
      • Feels Feels x 1
      Real_Liberian

Real_Liberian a real liberian

kiwifarms.net
    4. This mosque is still in use iirc.

• Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
      Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
    5. It is indeed. Non-muslims (in practice, white people) are banned from entering it though; because a foreign media team came inside and held a Vogue photo-shoot, featuring scantily clad women in modified, sexy versions of Islamic clothing. I guess the results could have been predicted.

I could probably visit, though!

• Like Like x 2
      Real_Liberian

kiwifarms.net
    6. Apparently it's even bigger than it looks there;
      [​IMG] wow
      16m tall at max. Apparently the wood sticking out of it is primarily for decoration, and to act as a scaffold for occasional repairs.

• Informative Informative x 1
      • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
      ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.net
    7. Yep! I think it's every few years, they have a big festival to make mud and fetch it from the riverbed to the mosque, to slap onto the sides and replenish the mud lost through atmospheric corrosion. The kids love it, and when everyone's all cleaned up there is a big feast and much merry-making. Even the non-muslims in the area get in on the fun. So as well as being a functional religious building (roughly the equivalent of a cathedral), and a record-breaking structure, it's a real focal point of the community.

Yeah, I think it's wow-worthy as well :biggrin:

• Like Like x 4
      • Informative Informative x 2
      Real_Liberian

kiwifarms.net

8. Assuming Wikipedia can be believed
      , this structure was built in 1907. Using slave labor. And was paid for by the French government.:\

• Informative Informative x 5
      • Winner Winner x 3
      Elwood P. Dowd

Elwood P. Dowd Here, let me give you one of my cards.

kiwifarms.net
    9. There was an equally massive mosque situated in the same spot since ancient times, which fell into disrepair as the result of a succession of unfriendly local monarchs who refused to contribute to its upkeep. Sure, the French provided money to assist with the rebuilding, but the architecture is 100% Sudano-Sahelian.

Also, nobody in Africa gives even the tiniest shit about slave labour.

• Informative Informative x 3
      • Agree Agree x 2
      Real_Liberian

kiwifarms.net
    10. Well, for American blacks and television history:
      Soul Train:

• Winner Winner x 3
      #70 Oscar Wildean, Feb 28, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
      Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.net

11. Without this Humanity would not be complete. Also KFC is pretty nice too.

• Like Like x 2
      Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
    12. Egypt and Carthage aren't African you niggers. Completely different cultures and ethnicities.

• Agree Agree x 4
      kiwifarms.net
    13. For one am sick and tired of this Afrocentric, 'Egypt was black' nonsense. I've debated this silly topic long enough..

Since you've nothing whatsoever to be proud of in the last 200,000 years give or take, you need to steal an ancient culture long dead and buried simply to feel better about yourselves. If in fact Egypt was built by blacks, have you retained all of the ancient knowledge of Egypt? Given the opportunity, could you and your AA brethren today reconstruct an Egyptian civilization of old? Could you build a great pyramid? No? Then how does it profit African people claiming Egypt was black? Will that stop the alarming black crime rate? Will it curb the AIDS epidemic? Will it slow the out-of-control OOW black birth rate? Will it cure overwhelming black illiteracy? Will it help make you better people? No? Then what's the point?

Blacks have yet to bear, establish, improve or strengthen any important world culture. I wish this weren't true, but history tells us that it is.

• Like Like x 2
      kiwifarms.net
    14. So aids?

• Winner Winner x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      Hui

Hui Ⓛⓞⓥⓔⓢ Ⓜⓔⓖⓐ Ⓜⓘⓛⓚ
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    15. What history does anyone have to be proud of? History is history, not something for those that are alive today to claim "superiority" over others.

• Like  x 3
      •  x 2
      • Dumb  x 2
      • Disagree  x 1
      • Autistic  x 1
      ZeCommissar

ZeCommissar Lolcow-Executioner

kiwifarms.net
    16. A nation is the sum of its memories, and if those memories are allowed to die, it is less of a nation.

• Agree Agree x 3
      • Disagree Disagree x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    17. Obelisks, mass murder, and Mansa Musa.

Olhelm

Olhelm The Hermit of KiwiFarms
      True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    18. Mali was one of the control points for the Trans Saharan trade routes. You'd think they would have asked the Romans about concrete.

Piss Clam

Piss Clam Squeeze me.

kiwifarms.net
    19. Eh? Modern pop culture, modern music, from rock to jazz to pop to electronic music was all pioneered by black people and black cultures. African Americans legit are probably the single most defining group in regards modern popular culture.

Black people do have great histories and contributions. It's often completely ignored by everyone though.

• Agree Agree x 4
      kiwifarms.net
    20. The ethiopian kingdoms had some pretty neat stuff
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feels Feels x 1
      kiwifarms.net
    • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
    This website may contain offensive or adult content.
    Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
    All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
    We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.