• Nauruto
  • Pokemon
Hobbies
  • Creating fan art and webcomics
  • Writing fan fiction
  • Wearing fur suits
  • Being a “professional Youtuber”
  • TikTok or Musical.ly
Disclaimer: liking some of these things doesn’t make you a lolcow. Ultimately, it boils down to your behavior on and offline

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
I'd say Harry Potter but with that being such a Gen Y pop culture touchstone it's not fair to say that.

I mean I still think it's garbage, but it's possible to like Harry Potter and not be a cow.

In theory.
I think it’s only when it’s all someone ever talks about. If you’re into reading fanfiction, the lengths people go to in order to be “diverse” and “pc” are hilarious. It doesn’t help that JK Rowling caters to this demographic by saying trans, non-binary, and gays are everywhere at Hogwarts (this is an exaggeration, but my point still stands)

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s only when it’s all someone ever talks about. If you’re into reading fanfiction, the lengths people go to in order to be “diverse” and “pc” are hilarious. It doesn’t help that JK Rowling caters to this demographic by saying trans, non-binary, and gays are everywhere at Hogwarts (this is an exaggeration, but my point still stands)
Either that or when it's a person's only point of literary reference. (Hence the READ A DIFFERENT BOOK joke).

I'm probably just as :autism: in my dislike of Harry Potter as a lot of people are in their love of it.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Harry Potter and Star Wars, but especially if the cow continually compares everything in supposedly adult society to it and seems incapable of reacting to the real world in any other way.

Game of Thrones is almost as bad in this regard.

Ponies.

Thomas the Tank Engine.

Anime. Having an anime avatar.

Pokemon variants like Digimon.

Any collectible card game.

Touhou. At all. Ever.

Any form of shipping. At all. Ever.

Roblox.

Blockland.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Harry Potter and Star Wars, but especially if the cow continually compares everything in supposedly adult society to it and seems incapable of reacting to the real world in any other way.

Game of Thrones is almost as bad in this regard.

Ponies.

Thomas the Tank Engine.

Anime. Having an anime avatar.

Pokemon variants like Digimon.

Any collectible card game.

Touhou. At all. Ever.

Any form of shipping. At all. Ever.

Roblox.

Blockland.
There should be an anime version of Thomas the Tank Engine mixed with MLP with a plot line from Game of Thrones. Thomas and the Mane Six fight off armies of Pokemon and all variants by playing YuGiOh cards. There would be a spin-off series that is in the Roblox format as a game with element of Touhou thrown in the mix. The main ship of this series will be Thomas the Tank and Rarity.

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
Anything commonly associated with being "big-brained"
-skepticism
-atheism
-rationalism
-sapiosexuality (muh "I'm attracted to "smart" people)
-most scientific concepts

and not because (especially with regards to the scientific concepts) those ideas necessarily have nothing to them, but because they all attract the world's biggest exceptional individuals like flies on shit. People who don't understand the concept of the day, but who nonetheless latch onto it, shit it up, and then try to pretend like they're smarter than everybody else all for buying into something they never really understood in the first place.

saddest of all of those is sapiosexuality. imagine fucking some exceptional individual and then trying to play it off like you bang smart people. sad!

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Do people still follow Twilight? Couldn't stand it when the movies were coming out.

And Homestuck.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

spvcxghxztpvrrp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Five Nights at Freddy's.
i would have said to add on just about any game prone to fandomwank like Undertale or Night In The Woods but then that would mostly just be the standard tumblr cows. FNAF for some reason has a disproportionate amount of dumb young kids as well which sets it apart.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino