WHAT I ATE ON VACATION - 08/09/2019 -

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to bet that off camera, Al ate the brownie batter in less than an hour?
I had this pegged as the most optimistic post in the thread, but then this happened:

I'm going to put my guess in at all of this food (and let's be real, it's still a MONSTROUS amount of food) being maybe just over 1/2 of the overall consumption during the entire trip.
<3

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget her "weird" candy taste testing and add that to the mix of what she ate .. and forgive me, but what video was that veggie burger takeout she ordered on? I thought it was from their vacation but I could be wrong ...
Holy hell, totally forgot that 1) she ate all those candies/snacks from the FYE, including the Ramune soda in another vid (which we KNOW those leftovers did NOT go to Necky's family or whatever lah she made) and 2) doesn't include that sushi on her way HOME where she said she wasn't in the mood to eat and then smash-cuts to them eating sushi.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
or that that was the first time she’d ever been to Panda Express,
Since I refuse to watch her nonsense, did she really say she'd never been to Panda Express? I would swear on a stack of Bibles that I recall her saying once to a haydurrrr giving her shit about Orange Chicken that she didn't like OC from anywhere else than CF and she specifically mentioned Panda Express as one of those places she'd tried. I'm almost positive about that.

FunkyFresh87

kiwifarms.net
Alright here we go on the calorie count.

first day:
diet coke: 0
beef jerky (assuming entire packet): 16*80= 1280
Panda express orange chicken: 370
steamed white rice : 380
kung pao chicken: 290

third day:
Panda express orange chicken: 370*2 (she had a double portion) = 740
steamed white rice : 380
rangoons: 190

Shit I actually have to bounce. Can someone finish this for me? I'd love to see her total calorie count for the 3 days.
3,630 calories in a mere 3 days. Probably More though since she treated herself to FYE candy and ice cream. In others words she probably ate enough calories to feed a family.

MrsDashx10

kiwifarms.net
Since I refuse to watch her nonsense, did she really say she'd never been to Panda Express? I would swear on a stack of Bibles that I recall her saying once to a haydurrrr giving her shit about Orange Chicken that she didn't like OC from anywhere else than CF and she specifically mentioned Panda Express as one of those places she'd tried. I'm almost positive about that.
There is definitely a vlog of her and Destiny sitting in the drive through window of Panda Express bitching about how long her Orange Chicken was taking. Can anyone put their finger on which one?

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I dont think its ever been more apparent that this bitch needs to be locked away with no money or access to a phone. She literally booked a hotel to eat non fucking stop after a doctor only just told her what to eat. She spiraled after half a day of doing what someone else told her and fucking drove to another town to lock herself in a room and eat uninterrupted with uber eats, she didnt even need Becky. This video was fucking disgusting,not just the amount of food but her dancing and moaning about a chain fast food resturant like it was made by the God's.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
“i wanted ice cream.”

you want e v e r y t h i n g, amberlynn. that’s why you’re nearly six hundred pounds.

she’s never - not once - denied herself of something. she flaunts her self-diagnosed eAtInG diSoRdEr, professes that it controls her mind like some sort of demonic force, acknowledges that she “wants” something, doesn’t need but wants, and she physically cannot tell herself “no, i’m nearly six hundred pounds, i can’t have ben & jerry’s right now.” the sheer lack of self-control is... astounding! does she think that real dainty twenty-somethings, those girls who can walk and run and jump, who have healthy bmis and who don’t need help to wipe their asses, who will make it to see old age, does she genuinely think that those girls just eat everything and anything they want, whenever they want it?

i mean, i’m sure amberlynn’s cravings are constant. in fact, are they even cravings if she just lives in an endless state of gluttony? her natural preset is “i want ice cream, i want ice cream, i want ice cream” while the rest of the world waits for a hot day, or the end of a nice meal, or a cheat day to sit down and enjoy an extremely caloric treat of ben & jerry’s. i think, when she’s covering the aching mattress with her tremendous form, she really is picturing herself as this dainty gorl - basically eugenia cooney but with an even CYOOOTER aesthetic - enjoying a treat of ben and jerry’s because she earned this, she’s just cute and dainty and enjoying her sweet lil snack that she just wanted!! teehee! it’s just a little craving and you can’t keep this dainty bora bora sunshine princess wanting, no?

not to mention, her displeasure with the nobake batter (if she left the house, she’d know that’s a hot trend right now) was extremely weird. most people would have tossed it and said “lmao woops!” but she was genuinely upset. you know becky was unchained from the bedpost so that she could waddle out to the car, find the nearest big box, and buy some ben & jerry’s to soothe the obsessive compulsive beast, thrashing her fat arms akimbo on a hotel bed, squealing like a newly-castrated piglet about how she didn’t get her fix. she’s like a heroin addict that had to settle for some street-peddled methadone. amberlynn probably ate the whole tub of batter while becks went for a night drive, wondering how far away she could get before her master began to roll herself down the fire stairs of the hotel in search of her next sugar fix herself.

and becky!!! poor becky!! big al’s in stage four denial, boys. she’s sallow, sunken, and her feeder probably spent the whole vacation fluffing her resume, calling friends with empty couches, considering tying bedsheets together to propel down the 9 stories like james bond while amberlynn is distracted and immersed in her white rice and ben and jerry’s high. her weakened, depressed “oh my god” while amberlynn was being.... well, she was being amberlynn, really says it all. we all wonder why she feeds the cow and tugs her utter for the coins that come loose and this is why: the parade the fag shanty will throw when she bursts at the seams one of these days will be a spectacle. i mean, is that even allowed? is it allowed to be nearly six hundred pounds and shallow, cruel, and obnoxious? like, pick one, amberlynn. save that for the dainty gorls that earned the right to that behavior and their pints of ben & jerry’s.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
3,630 calories in a mere 3 days. Probably More though since she treated herself to FYE candy and ice cream. In others words she probably ate enough calories to feed a family.
Definitely more. 3,630 calories in 3 days would mean that she ate an average of 1,210 calories per day. That would be her approximate maintenance calorie intake if she weighed 80 lbs.

Needless to say, she ate MUCH more than this if she didn't shed pounds like my cat sheds fur.

She a lah.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that's all she ate on her vacation; and that stuff was on her bucket list?? Orange chicken from Panda Express? Gorl! That's scraping the bottom of the barrel. I can't get over the amount of rice she ate, those were giant mounds of rice. The edible brownie batter dough was probably the best thing she ate and she didn't "like it".

What a depressing 'staycation' that was! Good Lord they didn't even leave the hotel room; well once to go to Target. I think it was almost worst than Pride last year, except it hasn't lasted as long as her Pride videos last year. Maybe that's what's with the confusing upload schedule? We all bitched about the 13 or however many Pride vlogs of inside their hotel room last year. This year she's uploading them after she's been home for a month and mixing them in with her vlogs and things filmed after they returned.

I can't even imagine how depressing that was to go out of town to a bigger town than where they live, only to stay inside their hotel room and order in food. A year ago she was actually leaving the hotel and going to Cheesecake Factory or breaking scooty puffs at Target or mini golfing. This year, even though she's 'maintained' her weight for a year, she doesn't leave the hotel room. Sure, Jan, you're maintaining and not gaining. She didn't go into that Ramen place or the mall. Almost makes me feel bad for Becky being trapped in a hotel room with Hambeast constantly ordering takeout and not getting any fresh air at all. But then Becky is the enabler who helped AL get to 600 lbs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino