WHAT I ATE ON VACATION - 08/09/2019 -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Gorls - we are only taking her at her word that she ate all of this food on separate days. What is there....if there is any at all? .....proof that all of this food is not just one single days' worth of consumption?

This is obviously just typical Kiwi-style speculation, but, notice that the second day suspiciously begins with us no longer seeing AOn-camera any more. And then we are viewing only photos of the Ramen place instead of live vlogging inside?
And then there is the big bulging bag of FYE candy like a bunch of you guys have pointed out already. AND the woefully missing Cheesecake Factory.

Basically, like it's already been pretty much deduced, bitch is a big fat lah and this isn't anywhere close to everything she ate.

Call me mad, but really I'm waiting for the day the front of Kiwi Farms says, "AMBERLYNN REID IS FUCKING DEAD BOO BOO!!!" I don't want that, but oh lawdy is it coming...
Have you put your bets into the death pool yet? Lol

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Did she even go inside the mall? When Becky was modeling her too-tight t-shirts from Spencer's AL was seeing them for the first time, giving away that she wasn't there at the time they were purchased.
I doubt it, she said she didn't go in FYE and it sounds like she didn't go in Spencers either. Since she didn't pick anything out at the mall (unless she's saving it for a haul which I doubt) she probably can't get around much without a scooter.

Edit: lol who am I kidding? we all know she can't get around without a scooter, she can't walk more than a minute without needing to sit down.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't she just buy her own scooter so she can scoot around stores that don't offer scooters? She'll need to buy Becky an SUV or van to fit it in I guess but she has money.

I would love to see her scooty puff over to the dollar general and run out of battery and get stranded on the sidewalk. That would be a great idea for a video.

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
who eats that much plain rice? it doesn't have that much flavor... I think countries where they eat alot it's still just a base for meats, beans and vegetables unless people are poor. and is that green stuff in the upper left pic a salad? gross, hope she didn't eat that and threw it out or gave it to Becky.
It makes sense that she loves plain white rice. She only eats to feel full. She creams herself over actual trash, because flavor has never mattered. Plain rice is easy to funnel into your garbage disposal mouth in order to feel full fairly quickly.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She shows herself having a pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, and next day she wants ice cream. For a split second I thought she’d pull the leftover Ben and Jerry’s out. Ha! For a tenth of a second I thought she’d do the normal thing.

Would it shock Amber to know that for many (most?) people a pint of Ben and Jerry’s is several days worth of dessert? It takes me 4 days to eat one. Admittedly, I’m not an ice cream lover, but even if I was I don’t think I could ever eat an entire one and I think most people are like that or at least take 2 days. Yet I think Amber would think we were all strange, and denying life, when it’s just gross to think about eating that much fat and sugar every single day.

Amber eats a pint of ice cream every night, probably a bag of Reece’s, and whatever she opens, she eats all of it.

She can’t really believe that when she says she couldn’t eat all of something she’s fooling anybody, right? She’s 600 pounds, we can see she’s never left a thing on her plate ever. Even when she doesn’t like it, she eats it. I believe she didn’t like the brownie dough and I also believe she scraped the sides of the jar and then got her ice cream.

Imagine food being such a life obsession that your idea of a vacation is sitting in a hotel room and eating? Horrifying.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
People who are not enormous fatasses might eat a whole pint in one night but then they feel bad about it and skip a couple of meals to mitigate the damage.

Not Al though. She has no concept of skipping any food or putting off a treat to have the next day because you already filled your day with too much food.

People who eat junk and treats and don't blob up at least know to parcel it out, you can't eat everything every time every day.

Even Becky knows this but Al is a bad influence. Becky would probably be 250-270 without Al. Very fat but not deathfat.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
This is the same 600 pound behemoth who scraped every last individual crumb of her fake chicken nuggets off the plate and sucked them off the fork with the force of an industrial-strength vacuum.

Of course she ate every single morsel of food that she showed us. Anyone who believes her half (shelf) assed lies when she says she "didn't finish it all!" while showing off a half eaten takeout container is a naiive moron. She gobbled down every individual grain of rice, licked every drop of curry sauce, and scraped the brownie batter from the edges of the tub for every last tiny morsel it was worth.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
No bigger cope exists than AL talking about how portions are too big for her. "This was a lot", "I was so full", "I saved half for later", and ofcourse "I haven't eaten all day". If you didn't finish it then and saved it for later, why did you go out fir the next meal? I can't believe she didn't finish a bowl of ramen, especially since she thought it was so good (doubtful that you can get good ramen in KY but go off gorl). Small (dainty) Japanese women can down a bowl of heavy salty Ichiran tonkotsu ramen, but a 600 elbee greeseball can't finish that watery garbage. Seems legit.

CreedenceLeonoreGielgud

Queen of Nilbog
kiwifarms.net

Go to 5:50. I’m stupid and don’t know how to time stamp. But here she is ordering orange chicken from Panda Express with Destiny. Def less time ago than the “over a decade” that Amber claimed.
Gospa moja.

"We've been waiting for like over five minutes because [Amber puts on sarcastic inflection while imitating server] my orange chicken wasn't done yet."

Amber, you are a fucking cunt. You are an 18-carat bitch troglodyke. Hunty, you can be fat and jolly or a skinny bitch: choose.

"Why do they call it Panda Express, like, I'm not eating panda".

We're not fooled, ComedienneLynn. You'd eat a panda in a New York minute if it came with rice and a Sprite.

YooA

kiwifarms.net
God I hate the way this bitch talks about food. (00:47) "We just got back to the hotel room, and I'm finally eating my FIRST MEAL" You already had a snack and who knows what else, probably before noon. You haven't gone all day without eating. (1:11) "I'm actually starving". How pitiful for you to even say that. You are not starving! Is it such a hardship to go a few hours with gorging yourself!? (1:47) "I wanted something sweet, sooo..." So of course you just help yourself to a pint of fucking ice cream. This bitches attitude just infuriates me, where it's Food so good, Hunger so bad and you can tell that's her entire world view by the way she talks about it.

W

WS 530

kiwifarms.net
Answer: Too fucking much.
What else is new?
People who are not enormous fatasses might eat a whole pint in one night but then they feel bad about it and skip a couple of meals to mitigate the damage.

Not Al though. She has no concept of skipping any food or putting off a treat to have the next day because you already filled your day with too much food.

People who eat junk and treats and don't blob up at least know to parcel it out, you can't eat everything every time every day.

Even Becky knows this but Al is a bad influence. Becky would probably be 250-270 without Al. Very fat but not deathfat.
Also, people who ate too much of greasy or sugary food at once feel physically sick. Like their body is telling them that was ahuge NOPE and they crave something healthy for next few meals.
I don't think Amber ever has this reaction of feeling physically sick over eating too much of unhealthy at once.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Gorls - we are only taking her at her word that she ate all of this food on separate days. What is there....if there is any at all? .....proof that all of this food is not just one single days' worth of consumption?
I go by the assumption that whatever Amber shows us, multiple that by 3 times the volume of food, at least. If she shows something and does not finish it on camera, assume she devours it all the moment the camera is off. We know she snacks during car rides, while waiting, or pretty much any time she isn't eating a full meal or sleeping so don't forget to factor that in too.

Amber runs on the same logic that she uses in her everyday life. Just lie. Most people in her life are too dumb to question or call her out, so if she just lies all her problems go away. So if she lies to the camera, and to herself then she thinks the calories won't count. It's a powerful delusion.

violetluma

kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't she just buy her own scooter so she can scoot around stores that don't offer scooters? She'll need to buy Becky an SUV or van to fit it in I guess but she has money.

I would love to see her scooty puff over to the dollar general and run out of battery and get stranded on the sidewalk. That would be a great idea for a video.
Amberlynn to become the next Mobility Mary?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino