WHAT I ATE ON VACATION - 08/09/2019 -

bev

kiwifarms.net
Ya'll don't forget: Amber sets limits as goals. Don't try to rationalize portion sizes with her, she won't understand them. To her, it doesn't make sense to eat a bit of something. It's all there, she can eat it all now, so she will eat it all now. If she's allotted a certain amount of calories/points/macros, she's going to eat them all to the limit because she can. And tbh, a number of people do that, especially if they like eating, if they're bored, if they have nothing else to do, if they like that particular food, etc.

The best solution for her, if she can't control herself, is to not buy the damn thing. You're gonna binge on sweet dairy and chocolate? Don't buy the damn things. You can't eat something if it's not there. You can't be tempted by something if it's not around you.

Also, let's be real: she didn't finish the ramen. She's a dry gorl, so she left the broth. That's totally not "finishing" the ramen, you guise. Don't undermine our girl's dainty appetite~

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Ya'll don't forget: Amber sets limits as goals. Don't try to rationalize portion sizes with her, she won't understand them. To her, it doesn't make sense to eat a bit of something. It's all there, she can eat it all now, so she will eat it all now. If she's allotted a certain amount of calories/points/macros, she's going to eat them all to the limit because she can. And tbh, a number of people do that, especially if they like eating, if they're bored, if they have nothing else to do, if they like that particular food, etc.

The best solution for her, if she can't control herself, is to not buy the damn thing. You're gonna binge on sweet dairy and chocolate? Don't buy the damn things. You can't eat something if it's not there. You can't be tempted by something if it's not around you.

Also, let's be real: she didn't finish the ramen. She's a dry gorl, so she left the broth. That's totally not "finishing" the ramen, you guise. Don't undermine our girl's dainty appetite~
You never seen her slops have you which are just sodium laden broth with random shit thrown in? She drank the broth, and then told Becky to give pass over hers as well.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Her concept of "I didn't finish," probably means that there's a single molecule of broth or meat on the plate left that she couldn't drag her fork along to pick up into the void.
In her fat dumb skull she probably thinks that if she finishes later then those calories doesn't count. They just disappear.

Reactions: Vladimir Fupatin

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Imho that much rice may lead to constipation. I bet Hamberlynn's shits are hard as rock and there's some blood involved every time she pushes them out of her blobbery ass-mountain.
Tbh your post is disgusting and well worthy of a "horrifying" rating (well done) but I might just have to make use of the phrase blobbery ass-mountain in the future because god fucking damn.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Look what you made me do ...
View attachment 883466
A perfectly good penis defiled. I hope you're happy.
What am I doing with my life.
No. No. No. No. NoNoNoNoNoooooooo

Is it weird that I am scared that Amber is going to start chewing on the cock and not stop? Like it know it's just a picture but my mind sees her mouth moving like some awful horror movie. Fuck.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Hold the fuck up, there is a place that literally sells bowls of brownie batter cookie dough to be eaten raw? Am I the only one who thinks that sounds thoroughly unappealing? No wonder why Kentucky is fat even for America, Jesus Christ. Everything else Amber ate (or admitted to eating, I should say) looks like it came from a mall food court. If you're going to be a fat fuck you may as well at least stop kidding yourself and go all out on the fried food and fancy booze, getting that huge on plain rice and shitty candy is both sad and embarrassing.

tastelikeluckystrikes

kiwifarms.net
Hold the fuck up, there is a place that literally sells bowls of brownie batter cookie dough to be eaten raw? Am I the only one who thinks that sounds thoroughly unappealing? No wonder why Kentucky is fat even for America, Jesus Christ. Everything else Amber ate (or admitted to eating, I should say) looks like it came from a mall food court. If you're going to be a fat fuck you may as well at least stop kidding yourself and go all out on the fried food and fancy booze, getting that huge on plain rice and shitty candy is both sad and embarrassing.
they had a place that sold cookie dough in my city for awhile, I tried it once, but it's so cloyingly sweet you can really only eat a bite or two. The fact that Hamber most likely ate the whole container is mind boggling.

N

NM 457

kiwifarms.net
Just to maintain her enormous mass this land whale needs to consume a whopping 28,000 calories a week. The fact that she can't possibly consume less than a buffet every single day of the week absolves her of any pity. What a fucking pig.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to defend Big Hamber herself, but the whole "edible, safe cookie dough" thing has been trendy for a few years now and is definitely a popular foodie/dessert deal. Lots of Sweet Shops and Food Trucks specialize in it now (even carrying a variety of flavours) and if you Google it up, prepare to find quite a few brands that sell their raw/edible cookie dough products by the tub or pint in stores like Whole Foods and Walmart.

Like.....fuck Amber for eating it because she is literally dying. But I'm just saying its totally a thing that exists and is heaps popular. (Would it even be powerleveling if I said its even super good? Fuck it. Some of the gourmet/scoop shop Cookie Doughs are super good)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino