WHAT I ATE ON VACATION - 08/09/2019 -

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to defend Big Hamber herself, but the whole "edible, safe cookie dough" thing has been trendy for a few years now and is definitely a popular foodie/dessert deal. Lots of Sweet Shops and Food Trucks specialize in it now (even carrying a variety of flavours) and if you Google it up, prepare to find quite a few brands that sell their raw/edible cookie dough products by the tub or pint in stores like Whole Foods and Walmart.

Like.....fuck Amber for eating it because she is literally dying. But I'm just saying its totally a thing that exists and is heaps popular. (Would it even be powerleveling if I said its even super good? Fuck it. Some of the gourmet/scoop shop Cookie Doughs are super good)
More to the point, she ordered it from a place called NoBaked Cookie Dough. I looked up NoBaked on GrubHub (delivering to the same hotel just to be fair) and there's absolutely no mistaking the fact that they are a cookie dough company, not an ice cream company. In summary Amber is a liar and fat fat fat.

foodiebloobie

Coochie waxer
kiwifarms.net
Either she is telling a LAH or she is stupid/lazy enough to just type "brownie batter" into UberEats and pick the first thing that she saw in the largest size available for purchase.

Piggy Pot Pie

ham hoof hotdish
kiwifarms.net
It could be a lie and she just wanted to try something new without being judged… but that genuine sadness in her voice about how she wished it was ice cream was for real-real. That being said, this little snafu shouldn’t have even happened since she obnoxiously reads every word on product packaging.

Can’t wait for “I ordered a salad and they delivered orange chicken!”

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I think she did it for youtube content (and is obviously lying about not knowing the batter store was selling.... batter). I do believe she didn't like it.

She pretended it was an accident either because she thinks someone making that kind of mistake is cute/quirky or because she doesn't want petty backlash from her audience for being wasteful by ordering something just to try and throwing the whole thing out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino