WHAT I ATE TODAY|561 POUNDS - 04/21/2019

THEY’RE CODEPENDANT

RUN!!!
kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing people saying they’re proud of Amber. For... what? Doing what she’s been supposed to do for 28 years? Like why should people be inspired and proud of you when you shouldn’t have gotten this far anyways. So like congratulations for actually trying to be a responsible human being and not a worthless sack of ineffectual poetry and lies and fried rice.

Idk maybe that sounds harsh or mean but to be proud of yourself for eating 3 large meals instead of 6 large meals for 9 days? Being proud of Amberlynn for dieting would be like saying how proud you are of someone for shitting in a toilet rather than the carpet. Because they should be shitting in the toilet anyway.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing people saying they’re proud of Amber. For... what? Doing what she’s been supposed to do for 28 years? Like why should people be inspired and proud of you when you shouldn’t have gotten this far anyways. So like congratulations for actually trying to be a responsible human being and not a worthless sack of ineffectual poetry and lies and fried rice.

Idk maybe that sounds harsh or mean but to be proud of yourself for eating 3 large meals instead of 6 large meals for 9 days? Being proud of Amberlynn for dieting would be like saying how proud you are of someone for shitting in a toilet rather than the carpet. Because they should be shitting in the toilet anyway.
People care more about change/progress/"struggle" than the end result. Don't know why but that's just how it seems.

It's like with alcoholics. Don't touch alcohol in your 30 years of life and you are considered weird. Be sober for 10 years and everyone congratulates you like you are some amazing person.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
The reason I hate these "Here's what I ate today! This is ALL I ate today, no really, nothing else!" videos is that we're not THAT exceptional here, we know for a fact that at her weight, if the pounds arent literally melting off she is stuffing her face with an equal or greater amount of food off camera too. But Amber always seems to have this idea that a little plate of "healthy" food somehow negates the candy bars and mcdonalds etc. It's all just more liessssss.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I'm just confused with the timeline here. First, she said she was going to be mindful of carbs, which obviously didn't stick. Then Becks outed she was doing three 500-600cal meals a day, then she incorporated intermittent fasting into it. But then she started doing just one x-large Mexican restaurant meal a day for a time long enough to note it in a video. Now she's back to the previous regimen with no snacks whatsoever. I mean, I understand that no one needs to stick to one type of eating for life, but it feels like she's jumping from plan to plan almost every other day, doesn't it? Have I just lost track of time? Idek.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Would you like some yellow carbs with your brown carbs?

For a bunch of tards who stay at home all day long they sure do eat a lot of processed crap. Frozen patties, frozen veggies, canned veggies, condiments... Even something as simple as a salad would add some life and color to that trough of brown and yellow. Why does everything they do have to be so sad and depressing? It’s not hard to make an exciting meal. There are god knows how many people living in that fag house. I can’t believe not a single one of them is willing to make the effort.

It’s spring, bitch. Marinade some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, throw them on the grill with peppers and onions. Make homemade tortillas. It’s just masa, water, and a bit of salt. Cook a pot of Mexican rice. Make some guacamole and salsa. Whip up a simple garden salad. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions. Serve. Let ‘em assemble their tacos however they want. For dessert, serve some exotic fruits. You could make a fruit salad, skewers, or just cut into bite-size pieces and assembled on a platter—whatever floats your whale carcass.

Jesus Christ, it’s not that hard.

Last edited:

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
I'm just confused with the timeline here. First, she said she was going to be mindful of carbs, which obviously didn't stick. Then Becks outed she was doing three 500-600cal meals a day, then she incorporated intermittent fasting into it. But then she started doing just one x-large Mexican restaurant meal a day for a time long enough to note it in a video. Now she's back to the previous regimen with no snacks whatsoever. I mean, I understand that no one needs to stick to one type of eating for life, but it feels like she's jumping from plan to plan almost every other day, doesn't it? Have I just lost track of time? Idek.
That's Amber for ya. She changes her mind multiple times a day. She also tries several things at once, and doesn't let the fact that some of those are mutually exclusive stop her :biggrin:

It’s spring, bitch. Marinade some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, throw them on the grill with peppers and onions. Make homemade tortillas. It’s just masa, water, and a bit of salt. Cook a pot of Mexican rice. Make some guacamole and salsa. Whip up a simple garden salad. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions. Serve. Let ‘em assemble their tacos however they want. For desert, serve some exotic fruits. You could make a fruit salad, skewers, or just cut into bite-size pieces and assembled on a platter—whatever floats your whale carcass.

Jesus Christ, it’s not that hard.
Yes it is. She's not no Gordon Ramsey.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net

The weight loss community often overly celebrates any kind of success, for the sake of encouragement. Join My Fitness Pal, take a piss and record the weight difference. People you never met will come out of the woodwork to suck your dick. They truly think that the only thing between success and defeat is a complete stranger's well-placed meme of a mangled Marilyn Monroe quote over a stock photo of a sunset.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino