WHAT I ATE TODAY|561 POUNDS - 04/21/2019

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would you like some yellow carbs with your brown carbs?

For a bunch of tards who stay at home all day long they sure do eat a lot of processed crap. Frozen patties, frozen veggies, canned veggies, condiments... Even something as simple as a salad would add some life and color to that trough of brown and yellow. Why does everything they do have to be so sad and depressing? It’s not hard to make an exciting meal. There are god knows how many people living in that fag house. I can’t believe not a single one of them is willing to make the effort.

It’s spring, bitch. Marinade some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, throw them on the grill with peppers and onions. Make homemade tortillas. It’s just masa, water, and a bit of salt. Cook a pot of Mexican rice. Make some guacamole and salsa. Whip up a simple garden salad. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions. Serve. Let ‘em assemble their tacos however they want. For desert, serve some exotic fruits. You could make a fruit salad, skewers, or just cut into bite-size pieces and assembled on a platter—whatever floats your whale carcass.

Jesus Christ, it’s not that hard.
All that takes effort and money, which is not desired when it comes to the poor American diet of eating like a pig.

Amber doesn't actually love food, what she loves is the feeling of being full and obviously a refined sugar addiction. The fact that she eats 3 large bland meals (and carrot snack lol) in an 8 hour window) shows the reality that she's just masticating then rapidly swallowing it like a dog. The only change now is that she's agreed to sleep and then stay in bed/ on the couch for another 8 hours.

Lucky for her this minimal effort is enough to shed some pounds, but then again she is FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS OVERWEIGHT!

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I cannot WAIT for her Easter binge. Even better will be Nutritionalynn struggling to explain how five tubs of cotton candy, six packs of egg reesees, an entire ham marinated in butter and brown sugar, a salad bowl of mashed potatoes, etc. etc. etc., is actually very healthy because everyone needs a cheat day.
$50 says the asspatters will wholeheartedly agree because they're so inspired by Amber's binge probably being smaller than their own.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Can she cook anything without scorching the shit out of it?
I was semi-triggered when she had the burner on high while sitting down to cook at the stove. It's no wonder she doesn't use any oil in her cooking she probably thinks it just smokes up the kitchen given that she only seems to cook on high heat. There are a few things that need high heat in your pan but FFS rice and eggs are not it, gorl.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
That's Amber for ya. She changes her mind multiple times a day. She also tries several things at once, and doesn't let the fact that some of those are mutually exclusive stop her :biggrin:

Yes it is. She's not no Gordon Ramsey.
Wasn't there an episode of him in Spain where he taught some chefs there how to make simple salads at least? He said that in Spain, food doesn't have to be complicated to be good. He even have cooking videos where he makes good budget healthy recipes as well; something AL should be watching.

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
In MSHPL....when they eat the amount of calories our dear Hamberlynn is eating...they lose 50-60 pounds a month, if not more.

But our precious gorl is doing everything right and only manages to lose...what...10 pounds? Or was it 11? I smell a big fat LAH. Smells a bit like orange chicken.

MissyMissyMila

Comfortably Silent
kiwifarms.net
In MSHPL....when they eat the amount of calories our dear Hamberlynn is eating...they lose 50-60 pounds a month, if not more.

But our precious gorl is doing everything right and only manages to lose...what...10 pounds? Or was it 11? I smell a big fat LAH. Smells a bit like orange chicken.
I keep totally forgetting that she supposedly restarted her "weight loss" journey a month ago. She makes it seems like she's only been doing this for a week, when the videos show two weeks and she claims a month. Time is cray in Amberland.

Nanook

kiwifarms.net
I could be mistaken, but she was claiming those spinach tortilla wraps were only 50 calories a piece. Gorl.......you're a lah
Not defending Amber because she would absolutely lah about this to cram extra calories down her gullet, but her precious Walmart does carry Xtreme Wellness spinach tortilla wraps that are 50 calories and very popular in dieting communities.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Not defending Amber because she would absolutely lah about this to cram extra calories down her gullet, but her precious Walmart does carry Xtreme Wellness spinach tortilla wraps that are 50 calories and very popular in dieting communities.View attachment 733731
that's just the wrap no? she filled it with (puke) mayo, cheese and deli meat. that meal was a total salt bomb with few macro and micro nutrients, a deathfat special.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino