WHAT I ATE TODAY|561 POUNDS - 04/21/2019

Nanook

kiwifarms.net
that's just the wrap no? she filled it with (puke) mayo, cheese and deli meat. that meal was a total salt bomb with few macro and micro nutrients, a deathfat special.
Oh, definitely. You know she didn't measure her "lite" mayo or that giant glob of hummus. She more than likely justified massive amounts of gloop in the wraps because they're only 50 calories and yet she counts out her baby carrots as if it matters.

kiwifarms.net
Would you like some yellow carbs with your brown carbs?

For a bunch of tards who stay at home all day long they sure do eat a lot of processed crap. Frozen patties, frozen veggies, canned veggies, condiments... Even something as simple as a salad would add some life and color to that trough of brown and yellow. Why does everything they do have to be so sad and depressing? It’s not hard to make an exciting meal. There are god knows how many people living in that fag house. I can’t believe not a single one of them is willing to make the effort.

It’s spring, bitch. Marinade some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, throw them on the grill with peppers and onions. Make homemade tortillas. It’s just masa, water, and a bit of salt. Cook a pot of Mexican rice. Make some guacamole and salsa. Whip up a simple garden salad. Slice the chicken, peppers, and onions. Serve. Let ‘em assemble their tacos however they want. For desert, serve some exotic fruits. You could make a fruit salad, skewers, or just cut into bite-size pieces and assembled on a platter—whatever floats your whale carcass.

Jesus Christ, it’s not that hard.
next you'll be expecting AL to make her own riced cauliflower- buy a head of cauliflower from walmart, chop it up and put it in the food processor. she'll also have a fresh grilled steak on the side. made in the air fryer.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
next you'll be expecting AL to make her own riced cauliflower- buy a head of cauliflower from walmart, chop it up and put it in the food processor. she'll also have a fresh grilled steak on the side. made in the air fryer.
See thats what I do not understand with this bitch. She's lazy..but has all the TOOLS to be lazy..and a fucking serf to do the work for her. So she still doesn't use the stuff. She could eat ribeye every damn day..and goes for slop.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
We've long known that Big Al cooks like a ham handed r.etarded hippopotamus and what's worse is that she refuses to do better. Or perhaps she is unable to learn anything..... she really IS awfully stupid. The fact that she always puts anything she cooks on the stove at ultra high heat is very weird. Those eggs vaporized when they hit the pan; is it because she can't wait 3 minutes to start chowing down?

I think it's cause she can't wait 3 minutes before chowing down.
After all, if you do it faster you get more, right Brainiaclynn?

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I was semi-triggered when she had the burner on high while sitting down to cook at the stove. It's no wonder she doesn't use any oil in her cooking she probably thinks it just smokes up the kitchen given that she only seems to cook on high heat. There are a few things that need high heat in your pan but FFS rice and eggs are not it, gorl.
It's because she needs the food NOW and she thinks cooking it on high will give her the same result but faster.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Agree with the wolfing down like a dog thing. She's like most hamplanets, they just gulp food down. They all have that 10,000 yard stare when they gulp down 10,000 calories. It's mindless feeding. They don't enjoy it, savor it, respect it. That turkey died for your fat ass, but you disrespect it by covering it with cheap ass bread crumbs and then you microwave it? That's just fucking awful. That's not food.

But, it's a given this is not someone with a healthy, mature relationship with food.

And yeah, she's eating more than this, this is trolling for asspats like everything else. If she hasn't beenged in 9 days and this is all she was eating, she'd have lost way more than 10 lbs - and that's hilarious when she's stated her weight had been fluctuating by 10 lbs either way in the past. Water weight goes first, and gorl is carrying around a metric fuckton of liqueed. Doesn't help that she consumes a salt lick every meal, either. Those laygs alone have more water in them than a flat of bottled water.

If i understand her cycle correctly, she'll be apologizing for lying and sneaking food during this period, in a couple of weeks, when the scale is showing over 580. "I don't know how it hapeeeeeennneeeeeed!"

If I've learned anything about this hamplanet, is this: Amberlynn is a liar. She lies. It defines her. When she stops lying, I might believe she's making a real attempt.

Not holding my breath here. So the hamplanet deconstruction will continue, as scheduled.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Still saying she uses dieuritics etc now in a huge amount the day before she weighs in so she pisses and shits constantly and purges her self. Then weighs in.

She needs actual help to lose weight outside of this method. And no, don't blame Becky. Becky, even if not simple minded is not her god damn caretaker or a mental health professional.

I also keep reading this as 'What I ate today: 561 pounds!' as in she ate that much food. Since she's binging off camera to not be melting away weight.

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty clear from her food choices that she's active in weight loss communities. I know those Ole wraps are especially popular among calorie counters and healthy eaters in general.

She spends hours on her phone every day. Why can't she join low cal recipe groups? I don't expect her to be a professional chef or anything because I get that some people don't enjoy cooking. However, looking at recipes and experimenting with real spices could be a channel for her food obsession that isn't binging. I get that she is used to large portions so it's logical for her to choose high volume foods to get as much bang for her calorie buck, but these meals just look sad.

Madam Spergwell

One day I just couldn't
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand how a bitch is as good at eating as Al is but never develops an interest in cooking. It's like being born Picasso but never advancing beyond using crayons and a coloring book. Being able to cook/bake is like a passport to flavortown for a fattie. Maybe she doesn't realize how much better homemade tastes vs store-bought most of the time.

I get that she's too fat to stand in front of a stove now and that she doesn't really eat for flavor, but still. Imagine how hard she would orgasm if she made herself some perennial fattie favorites like a nice tater tot casserole or some fried wontons. "Mmmm, you guize this is sthoooOOO-O-O GOOD!"

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand how a bitch is as good at eating as Al is but never develops an interest in cooking. It's like being born Picasso but never advancing beyond using crayons and a coloring book. Being able to cook/bake is like a passport to flavortown for a fattie. Maybe she doesn't realize how much better homemade tastes vs store-bought most of the time.

I get that she's too fat to stand in front of a stove now and that she doesn't really eat for flavor, but still. Imagine how hard she would orgasm if she made herself some perennial fattie favorites like a nice tater tot casserole or some fried wontons. "Mmmm, you guize this is sthoooOOO-O-O GOOD!"

I doubt she's ever had homemade stuff in her entire sad, white trash life. Even when Becky was waxing poetic about her grandmammy's cooking, all it seemed to be was bacon and eggs, and maybe some biscuits that came out of a box.

Besides which, cooking takes too long and is (to AL's reckoning) uneconomical. Why spend $10 on a bag of flour that you can't even eat without making the effort to cook something with it, when the same amount will get you a couple Big Reese's and a bag of chips? Why spend an hour baking cookies (and then having to clean up, shockhorror) when you can just tear into a bag of Chips Ahoy?

Cooking is for chumps. She has the means.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
I still have the theory of that the only reason she is a "dry gorl" when it comes to pasta is that she only has the patience to cook the pasta to an edible state but not enough to make a sauce or open a jar of sauce. You know that pasta isn't even cooked, it's still hard and slightly crunchy.

All that matters is it slightly touches her tongue, gives a shock of salt/sweet, and goes down the gullet to stuff bottomless pit.

MissyMissyMila

"I know I'm a little crazy"
kiwifarms.net
I still have the theory of that the only reason she is a "dry gorl" when it comes to pasta is that she only has the patience to cook the pasta to an edible state but not enough to make a sauce or open a jar of sauce.
i have my own theory that she thinks eating dry pasta is quirky and maybe seemingly healthy to her. Same thing with white rice. Her white trash surroundings maybe opposed to that so that maybe why she eats that. To feel special. Of course, if yall know the eating habits of white trash correct me.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I still have the theory of that the only reason she is a "dry gorl" when it comes to pasta is that she only has the patience to cook the pasta to an edible state but not enough to make a sauce or open a jar of sauce. You know that pasta isn't even cooked, it's still hard and slightly crunchy.

All that matters is it slightly touches her tongue, gives a shock of salt/sweet, and goes down the gullet to stuff bottomless pit.
She's not. Most of the pasta dishes she's posted have been sauced. She started that dry stuff because one of her favorite personalities said she liked it dry. Just like she willfully pronounces some words incorrectly, despite knowing how they're really pronounced, because someone she likes says it wrong in that way (not on purpose on their part). It's like she's 13.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino