WHAT I ATE TODAY|561 POUNDS - 04/21/2019

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one extremely bothered that she used garlic and onion powder, and then also minced garlic and onion? Pick one type, they're the same flavor
She;s always done that; adds onion powder, basil, garlic powder then add Mrs. Dash in a blend that already has those things in it ?]

Also, okay, so she doesn't like to cook so she makes simple things. But why does everything have to look beige? The meat, the rice, the vegetables?

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She;s always done that; adds onion powder, basil, garlic powder then add Mrs. Dash in a blend that already has those things in it ?]

Also, okay, so she doesn't like to cook so she makes simple things. But why does everything have to look beige? The meat, the rice, the vegetables?
I don't think she can even taste all of that stuff she adds. She basically pulps food together on the plate to eat it faster no?

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand how a bitch is as good at eating as Al is but never develops an interest in cooking. It's like being born Picasso but never advancing beyond using crayons and a coloring book. Being able to cook/bake is like a passport to flavortown for a fattie. Maybe she doesn't realize how much better homemade tastes vs store-bought most of the time.
Because cooking is hard work that requires skill and dedication.

Still, kinda impressed with the video. She might do well for herself if she's being honest and making healthier food that she actually likes... not likely though.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Do y'all really think that she could cook actual recipes? Gorl can't even stand up. Usually food that isn't one-pot slop requires being able to readily move around, and actually see what's happening on the stove. Of course she's dumping slices on tube meat and cauliflower, it's all she can manage.
She's always done this shit though, even when she was more mobile. I've never seen her cook actual long grain or jasmine rice. I've never seen her cook any recipe that required a flavor profile other than 20 types of Mrs. Dash. I've never seen her roast a vegetable or cook proper bacon. I've seen her disgrace an egg or two, but that's the extent. She can't cook and she doesn't want to. This isn't a new development, though I'll grant you that it's not possible at this point.

However, to that I would like to add that Simply Sara is another YouTuber who is probably similar in size to our gorl. She cooks all the time. She also seems like a lovely person so that's a stark difference in and of itself. She can get around her kitchen just fine. All of her videos are cooking tutorials. Yes, a lot of the things are horrifying in their own ways, but some of them are quite nice looking. At least she tries and seems like a sweetheart.

ETA: Simply Sara also has gone vegetarian and is following the advice of a doctor for weightloss. She's kept it up for quite a few months now. Our gorl could never.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is disrespecting frozen veggies and shit with this beige offering.

Bell peppers, spinach, and mushrooms exist and add so much color and flavor. They're also are a good way to sneak some vitamins and minerals into an otherwise calorie-dense meal, especially if you're not a habitual veggie eater.

Sad thing is the above is available in the same aisle as the riced cauliflower and she consistently goes for the riced disappointment.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
She's always done this shit though, even when she was more mobile. I've never seen her cook actual long grain or jasmine rice. I've never seen her cook any recipe that required a flavor profile other than 20 types of Mrs. Dash. I've never seen her roast a vegetable or cook proper bacon. I've seen her disgrace an egg or two, but that's the extent. She can't cook and she doesn't want to. This isn't a new development, though I'll grant you that it's not possible at this point.

However, to that I would like to add that Simply Sara is another YouTuber who is probably similar in size to our gorl. She cooks all the time. She also seems like a lovely person so that's a stark difference in and of itself. She can get around her kitchen just fine. All of her videos are cooking tutorials. Yes, a lot of the things are horrifying in their own ways, but some of them are quite nice looking. At least she tries and seems like a sweetheart.

ETA: Simply Sara also has gone vegetarian and is following the advice of a doctor for weightloss. She's kept it up for quite a few months now. Our gorl could never.
I don’t think Sara is anywhere close to 560. If you really look at her, she has the Becky syndrome where she stores a disproportionate amount of fat in her face and neck relative to the rest of her. Definitely obese, but I’d guess she’s like 200 lbs lighter than Amber. She can still fit in a car and mostly do normal stuff.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Sara is anywhere close to 560. If you really look at her, she has the Becky syndrome where she stores a disproportionate amount of fat in her face and neck relative to the rest of her. Definitely obese, but I’d guess she’s like 200 lbs lighter than Amber. She can still fit in a car and mostly do normal stuff.
You're right. I just went back and looked at her most recent video. She's def much smaller, but Becks, take note. That flesh collar could be yours.

I like to compare the two of them (Sara and Hamber) because Sara doesn't really get any hate. It's because she's clearly a nice person who doesn't try to pretend she is anything more or less than she is. THAT, Hamber, is why you get hate. It's not your size. It's your personality.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Gorl is disrespecting frozen veggies and shit with this beige offering.

Bell peppers, spinach, and mushrooms exist and add so much color and flavor. They're also are a good way to sneak some vitamins and minerals into an otherwise calorie-dense meal, especially if you're not a habitual veggie eater.

Sad thing is the above is available in the same aisle as the riced cauliflower and she consistently goes for the riced disappointment.
I think the major problem most obese people have is that they can't cook worth a fuck. When they cook, they make these beige dishes of shit that look and taste boring. Makes them hate cooking, so they just order 5000 calories a day from restaurants. Then they balloon up and spend all their spare money on food.

Shit, I used to do the same goddamn thing with sushi. I love sushi, except that shit is stupid expensive in restaurants. Learned how to make my own. I can make imitation crab rolls with avocado, rice, unagi, eel sauce, and a light drizzle of tempura for under $2 a roll. And you can make veggie rolls for even less than that.

Not that I would recommend that to ole blobby here. She would just go ham and make 50 rolls a serving.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me that she can't let go of carbs, it's like watching a heroin addict say "I am not doing heroin, I am being healthy " then proceed to do a line of coke.

Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
I think the major problem most obese people have is that they can't cook worth a fuck. When they cook, they make these beige dishes of shit that look and taste boring. Makes them hate cooking, so they just order 5000 calories a day from restaurants.
Deathfats don't care about cooking because they don't care about fresh ingredients, tasty recipes, quality restaurants, or even basic knife skills so they don't hurt themselves. What they care about is junk food, instant gratification, feeling full, and feeling good. When you eat something your brain is like, good job on doing basic survival stuff, here's a little shot of dopamine! Enjoy that reward! However, junk food hits up those reward centers in the brain extra hard. When too much dopamine is being produced the brain begins removing receptors in order to keep balance. That leads to withdrawals, so the hamplanets eat more, and more, and more junk food. That's why AL won't go long without burgers, milkshakes, chips, candy, fast food, the soda she's hiding in her overpriced water bottles, and whatever she cat get her meaty mitts on.

As for her grotesque home cooked meals, that's damage control. She's still trying to keep up appearances for her idiot fans.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino