WHAT I ATE TODAY|561 POUNDS - 04/21/2019

Fields Of Rye

Your friendly neighborhood schizo
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me that she can't let go of carbs, it's like watching a heroin addict say "I am not doing heroin, I am being healthy " then proceed to do a line of coke.
Sugars a hell of a drug. To the point where our brain has evolved to be hooked on sugar. Every organ in your body, from the liver, to the pancreas, to that little muscle near your balls that lets you sorta flex your groin has evolved to literally eat themselves before letting your brain lose it's access to glucose. But those processes take time to engage.

When you're sexual escapades in the amazon lead to you starving in some back water tribal village, you might just confuse it with being hungry or tired. But that first week of the diet, the most important part, is where your body is making more glucose transporters to cope, and starting to process adipose to make it into sugar through gluconeogenesis, so it can ship it to the brain. In that week or two, your body will fucking crave sugar like it's no ones fucking business, because your brain literally feels like it's starving. you aren't of course. You're just being a little bitch, but the only time your brain isn't on glucose is when your basically kicking the bucket.

I know I've both under and over explained this, but your comparison to heroin is extremely fitting. 99% of this woman is literally dead weight, producing nothing while screaming for glucose. Her brain screams for glucose. Whatever is left of her muscles scream for glucose. She's over 500 pounds of sugar junkie, literally unable to escape from the sugar surrounding her.

It reminds me of when I started eating sugar again after around 3 months of hiking through Alaska. It started with a glass of lemonade, and 2 days later I was fucking gorging myself. I couldn't imagine being 550 pounds, with literally nothing to do but fucking eat.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
It baffles me that she can't let go of carbs, it's like watching a heroin addict say "I am not doing heroin, I am being healthy " then proceed to do a line of coke.
The process of cutting carbs out of your diet is pretty rough for a healthy person, it's not called the Keto flu for nothing.

In her case she would probably have about as severe of symptoms as you can get. The diet itself also comes with challenges like constant thirst, which is probably not great for her beetus. Irony is that she'd probably like the diet itself because you basically comsume as much fat and salt as possible up to a certain calorie limit.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The process of cutting carbs out of your diet is pretty rough for a healthy person, it's not called the Keto flu for nothing.

In her case she would probably have about as severe of symptoms as you can get. The diet itself also comes with challenges like constant thirst, which is probably not great for her beetus. Irony is that she'd probably like the diet itself because you basically comsume as much fat and salt as possible up to a certain calorie limit.
Well, the thirst would not be a problem since she loves and drinks soooooooooooooo much water, right? Otherwise she'd be fine if she actually did (super basic) research on how to do it right. Keto flu is very easy to avoid by keeping your electrolyte balance in check.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Well, the thirst would not be a problem since she loves and drinks soooooooooooooo much water, right? Otherwise she'd be fine if she actually did (super basic) research on how to do it right. Keto flu is very easy to avoid by keeping your electrolyte balance in check.
Obviously she'd be fine then, she showed us she's got PhD level researching skills when she was researching Optavia!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Yep, Pedialyte is a life saver. Most folks think its just for kids, but it the best source for electrolytes and hydration. It has very little calorie content, but it’s palatable and has those supplemental nutrients to support dehydration.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Yep, Pedialyte is a life saver. Most folks think its just for kids, but it the best source for electrolytes and hydration. It has very little calorie content, but it’s palatable and has those supplemental nutrients to support dehydration.

Pedialyte is wayyy to high in sugars for someone trying to go keto, and with someone like Hamburger shed drink 10+ of them a day.

Gurl luvvvs her water bottle so much (not sponsor ™) she be better off using dehydration salt mixes or electrolyte water

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino