WHAT I ATE TODAY | 60 POUNDS DOWN!! (3/13/20) -

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should get involved with the current Haydur Nation drama. She'd get more views then. Now? Eh, same old, same old.
It would be funny if she tried to get involved, but Amber has nothing of value to add to any given conversation. Look at when she tries to comment on current events like coronavirus. She just says some shit like "wow, uhhhhh, it's like, a lot, yano? It's lidurally crazy." All the drama going on with these cunts lately has made me realize that Amber and Justine are the same level tard, but at least Justine has drugs as an excuse for being a space cadet.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Obvious filler video where she just tries to get some extra $ before she gets her AdSense paycheck

It's hilarious how she literally does the exact opposite of those that are on My 600-lb Fatass Life: going out to eat, drinking your calories and not counting your calories

And the timing of this video upload is more hilarious when you remember that in her last video she talked about what food triggers her to binge and how she binge ate but now she tries to make it all look sunshine and bunnies that she's losing weight at a steady pace

Bitch you barely lost any weight in February, not to mention how you lied about how much you also gained, so in reality you lost fuck all in February, but her comments are mostly asspats about how good she does which is obviouslly just newtard and feeder comments

Chihiro

"Stop getting any bigger or they'll EAT YOU"
kiwifarms.net
Fatty is such a joke.
Saying her meal at RT was filling and delicious
Smoothies are very filling
Bitch it takes a whole lot more than that to fill your big ass belly.
We know you hit the DQ right afterwards you land whale.

I don't see the big loss. All I see is her using typical fat girl angles.
To be fair, those smoothies would be VERY filling to someone with a normal sized stomach.

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
I love seeing her begin the whiteknuckle stages of holding on to her diet persona. She knows her "healthy limit" of sandwiches on camera is two DRY PLAIN sandwiches with rotisserie chicken. I fucking howled when she found a way to scam four of those puppies as "half sandwiches" and tried to placate her audience by reminding them she only used the thinniest, tiniest layer of mayo.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
So sorry Aaambur, but the world has moved on without you. The Youtube trainwreck brigade has upped their game and you've been left in the dust...
Looking forward to the desperation as her views steadily drop and the stupid crap she'll try to get 'em back.
(being a bitch on insta isn't gonna do it)

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
amber must have been reading lots of buzzfeed listicles about eating disorders lately, what with going on about intuitive eating in this video and her recent snapchat where she mentioned eating disorders. isn't intuitive eating usually used for like... anorexics in recovery? not people on the opposite end of the ED spectrum? maybe i just never hear about intuitive eating and binge eating disorder recovery because trying to treat BED is fatphobic or something

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
No one fucking cares about how instead of eating two sandwiches, you ate four half sandwiches. JUST SHOW YOUR FUCKING GREASY, SOGGY, LEAKY, BLOATED, STUMPY, SORE LAYYYYYYYYYRRRGGGGGSSSS!11!!
Wouldn’t four half sandwiches be two normal sandwiches? I heard that part of the video and thought “bitch that’s the same thing???”

bev

kiwifarms.net
amber must have been reading lots of buzzfeed listicles about eating disorders lately, what with going on about intuitive eating in this video and her recent snapchat where she mentioned eating disorders. isn't intuitive eating usually used for like... anorexics in recovery? not people on the opposite end of the ED spectrum? maybe i just never hear about intuitive eating and binge eating disorder recovery because trying to treat BED is fatphobic or something
Nah, anorexics never want to eat. I mean, they're starving, but they'll never want to so intuitive eating is pointless. Every ED is treated with a strict meal plan and copious therapy. Anyone claiming to be in recovery and doing IE is lying and still bound by their disorder. Intuitive eating is some homeopathic bullshit diet strategy for every bored person to do. Eat when you're hungry--wow what a concept.

Tags
None