WHAT I ATE TODAY!!!! - 8/10/20 -

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Damn chemistry between these two is nonexistent.
Funny how Becky is showing up in more vids.
Tubby probably told her to do it to get her shekels.

Still in recovery damn bitch you're milking it.
She has been losing weight. Bullshit.
This toxic fat ass will never change. Sane old shit.
Yeah right. She doesn't binge. :hah:
Doesn't binge, just eats 2000 calories of takeout in one sitting. Assuming she's telling the truth about eating just one chicken tender and one potato skin. And only half her desert and meal. AND assuming our math genius here is counting calories properly. How convenient our gurl "forgot" to film that part of her day. She probably had at least 3000 calories in that binge. She could at least have recorded that binge to make money off the mukbang if she's gonna go all out like that. She's not even trying.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She lost 14 pounds in June but she's only lost 5.4 pounds in the last 7 weeks. But she doesn't binge "like she used to". Ok, gorl.

She didn't eat her first meal, the chicken and pasta, until 1:30 in the afternoon. So allllllll that shit she ate afterwards was crammed into the last half(ish) of the day.

Last edited:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Albert waves around her pudgy overgrown-toddler fist and exclaims "I'm excited!!!" - for this???

Screenshot_20200810-223648~2.png

Is it just me, or is Becky hardcore acting with her, cos she has the look of someone seriously debating suffocating Al in her sleep

Screenshot_20200810-222031~2.png
Screenshot_20200810-222059~2.png

have we seen the cats yet?
Rarity - once...no Wasabi seen yet afaik though which is a shame, I think he's beautiful!

Sigh ... here we go. I can’t figure out what fruit roll ups she had where two of them is 260 calories because the ones I’m familiar with are 50 calories each, so I just added in 5 of those. And, for the record, she could have ordered broccoli and/or asparagus as sides.

Assuming she only had the portions she said:
Calories: 3,021
Protein: 181g
Fat: 134g
Carbs: 267g
Sodium: 5,013mg
Saturated Fat: 45g
Sugar: 76g

Assuming she ate all the salmon, mac and cheese, and dessert. Benefit of the doubt that she split the appetizer platter with Becky:
Calories: 3,961
Protein: 219g
Fat: 189g
Carbs: 349g
Sodium: 5,491mg
Saturated Fat: 66g
Sugar: 128g

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Queen of moderation was stuck at maintaining her weight because she was unknowingly eating 4000 calories per day?

I'm fucking shook.

IKR?!

Now granted, I’m no dieting expert...

But if you lack self control to the degree where your severely obese ass has been on the wrong side of 500lb for years...

Then maybe, JUST maybe “moderation” won’t work for you?!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinking about the list of articles, these are fairly hefty topics for anyone who can't relate to food or eating in a normal way & they're all Day #4 reads. They're probably written in a very superficial way & at the very least, should have been spread out.

As to what 'order' she eats her meals - 'supper for breakfast, breakfast for supper - irrelevant. It's WHAT she eats she needs to be looking at; what & how much.

I thought pasta was a trigger food for her?

When she showed us the freezer - loved how her camera lingered on the Blue Ribbon 'Strawberry Shortcake' treats? I'm sure she would have preferred that to her frozen meal.

Describing her takeout order, her phrasing is telling: "blah, blah - had appetizer THEN my food." An appetizer IS food & often packs a large number of calories. She's have been better off having smaller amounts of those or none at all & eating more of her salmon. Amber, it is entirely possible to order out without ordering appetizers, (plural), an entre & dessert. Orders can also focus on items that are cooked in such a way as to not pack in calories. Guess Noom only covers that on Week #3 or something.

"Forgot to thaw meat for supper".... yeah & the dog ate my homework. There's a neat thing in the kitchen called a sink; typically located right below a hot water tap. Make sure meat is in a waterproof container, (ZipLoc works great), fill sink with hot water & toss in bag. Thawed meat in half an hour, which gives you time to cut & prep ingredients for the rest of the meal.

She could film a more interesting upload by giving us a precis of one of the articles Noom sends her, then giving viewers her understanding of it, as well as how what that article outlies or suggests differs from her usual approach. That will never happen; I don't think she has the reading comprehension skills necessary, certainly not the reasoning skills needed to apply what she reads to her actions & finally, viewers, God forbid, might in future hold her accountable.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was a seriously sad meal the Thumb ("who does everything good") made. Plain dry chicken, pasta roni, and canned green beans. Jebus christ, can they not put effort into anything?
FatAl is "so proud"; she's managed to over eat every day on her new amazeeng program. Good job, asshole.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
"Forgot to thaw meat for supper".... yeah & the dog ate my homework. There's a neat thing in the kitchen called a sink; typically located right below a hot water tap. Make sure meat is in a waterproof container, (ZipLoc works great), fill sink with hot water & toss in bag. Thawed meat in half an hour, which gives you time to cut & prep ingredients for the rest of the meal.
umm...I always hated them and never owned one but doesn't every modern microwave have a thawing programme?! The thing we see flashing in the background all of the time, Amber....

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
You absolutely should never thaw meat in hot water.

Tags
None