WHAT I ATE TODAY!!!! - 8/10/20 -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Forgot to thaw meat for supper".... yeah & the dog ate my homework. There's a neat thing in the kitchen called a sink; typically located right below a hot water tap. Make sure meat is in a waterproof container, (ZipLoc works great), fill sink with hot water & toss in bag. Thawed meat in half an hour, which gives you time to cut & prep ingredients for the rest of the meal.
I thought exactly the same thing. For someone in convalescence, and having absolutely nothing to do during the day, this is incredibly convenient. I think I remember her using the exactly the same excuse in a previous diet? She is already cheating on a diet she just started. We have been on this rodeo before.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
“Forgot to thaw meat for supper”

While on a diet, failing to plan is planning to fail.
She’s totally ‘on plan’ guise!!!
They can take the car to go and get take out but can’t take the car to go to the grocery store? And even if they did HAVE to get take out, it’s about the choices you make. You don’t have to log a fried appetizer and a sugar pie into an app to know that those aren’t good choices.
It's one thing to forget to take down the chicken or beef from the freezer in the morning before you head to work, but our gurl here has nothing to do and no responsibilities. She's not even beholden to a sleep schedule. She sleeps in half or 3/4ths of the day and eats "dinner" when she wakes up. She could have made any other kind of meal (she clearly has a ton of frozen meals in her freezer), gone grocery shopping, or taken the meat down and just had the meal later (it's not like she's trying to have dinner at any sort of normal time).
It was probably just some lie she thought up after the fact to try and save face.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
It's just so weird that she's maintaineen. I wonder what she's doing wrong. View attachment 1509916
I cannot wait for the unwinded excuse about having Cheesecake Factory. I can bet she would say that she ordered a "healthy salad" (or as close to healthy you can get on a CF menu) or that the bag is old (which means she hoards garbage or how recent did she eat it)

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been watching this bitch for a while now and I still get Moti everytime she "forgets" to film what she ate; like how tf you forget the one thing you're doing that day? And that she insists YouTube is her job? Ugh

And how about all that talk about being less depressed because she moved out?!
And Necky is also suuuuper duper happy in their new home; nevermind her mother just recently died.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching this bitch for a while now and I still get Moti everytime she "forgets" to film what she ate; like how tf you forget the one thing you're doing that day? And that she insists YouTube is her job? Ugh

And how about all that talk about being less depressed because she moved out?!
And Necky is also suuuuper duper happy in their new home; nevermind her mother just recently died.
She's practically euphoric talking about how happier she is in the new apartment. It's because she now has easier access to massive 3000 calorie takeout binges. She's chasing Cheesecake Factory binges with chicken tenders, mac and cheese, and potato skins from O'Charleys, and who knows what tomorrow.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She's practically euphoric talking about how happier she is in the new apartment. It's because she now has easier access to massive 3000 calorie takeout binges. She's chasing Cheesecake Factory binges with chicken tenders, mac and cheese, and potato skins from O'Charleys, and who knows what tomorrow.
She always wanted to move to Lexington and now, her dream has been achieved. She loves that there are so many places to eat or having takeaways. Any one who believes that a diet will stop her from going to those places do not know Amber.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
so basically its day 4 and has been off track every day
butttt remember, this is not a race and she needs to take her sweet time on this journeeyyyy
  • She is over 480 pounds - morbidly obese
  • has had cancer
  • has lymphedema
  • has an eating disorder
  • paying shit tons of money for an app that might kick her off any day if they find out she has disordered eating
die then.jpg

and the articles from Noom sounds fuckin dumb as hell
1. ditch the doubt = "there's no doubt youre fat"​
2. crush your thought distortions = "why the fuck are you fat"​
3. what type of eater are you = "what type of fatass are you"​
4. face your fears = "fuck you"​
5. test your knowledge = "find out if youre stupid"​
6. Virtual High Five = "Jack off to yourself fatass"​

Last edited:
Tags
None